Greetings From Wal Mart

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Wal Mart advertised they needed to hire someone . After all the applications had been reviewed it was narrowed down to three people Ed , Dave + Bubba . The manager called them into the office and told them he was going to ask one question + the one that gave the best answer would get the job . What's the fastest thing you can think of ? Ed spoke up + said a thought , it just pops in your mind in no time at all , very good says the manager . Dave speaks up + says I believe it's electric , we have a switch by our back door and when you turn it on the light in the barn comes on way out in the field . As soon as you flip the switch the light is on . Very good says the manager I'm impressed but I thought it might be a blink , Your eyes blink really fast . Bubba says you're all wrong it's diarrhea . Diarrhea says the manager . Yep says Bubba , the other day I had a bad case of diarrhea and before I could think , blink or turn on the light I done $$$$ my pants . Bubba is now greeting you at the door of your local Wal Mart .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread