Greetings Treasure Net!

vbhistory

Jun 17, 2014
Va Beach Va
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finally committing to a return to hobby level metal detecting after enjoying a number of childhood years swinging my friends parents old Whites detector around. I am a history/local history fanatic whom was fortunate enough to be born in Va Beach in a family that has occupied the property/properties for well over 110 years. Any history fanatics knowledgeable to the area are most certainly familiar with the DEEP history of the overall area and more pinpointed, the Princess Anne County and Kempsville areas. I have a few honey holes only accessible to family and very close friends in which a mere rainstorm regularly turns up pewter utensils and misc civil war era relics, the field that my great grandparents tilled yearly turned up many arrowheads, a ww2 plane crashed in their yard and I recall finding expelled ammunition from that plane swinging the Whites as a child, now I wish to take the knowledge gained over many years of local history combined with the uniquely virgin grounds to introduce my wife and son to the ever fascinating world of digging up our past! Super excited to be a part of the forum, and to share the finds with all of you here. If anyone is in the Va Beach area and would be interested in exchanging some knowledge of the hobby for some guaranteed relic rich hunting grounds,... I welcome you to contact me!
Happy Hunting!
vbhistory

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to t-net!! GL and HH

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet!

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
V

vbhistory

Jun 17, 2014
Va Beach Va
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you all for a warm welcome!! I look forward to sharing stories and pictures with you all, and only hope that some are as great and interesting as those ive read on this forum!

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi vbhistory; Greetings from Boston. WELCOME to TNet. I hope your son takes to detecting and history like us here. Good Hunting. Remember to Post your pictures. PEACE:RONB

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNET!

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to it! Looking forward to seeing your great finds !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread