Greetings

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, my name is Josh, i'm 27 and live in Hampton Roads and was wanting to say hello to all other Virginians. I've hunted since a kid, mostly as a loner but I want to get to know others around here.. I went to a battlefield site (Private property with permission) this past weekend and found a couple of nice relics, the barrel from an old colt pistol and a skeleton key lock with "U.S." stamped on the front. Hope everyone else had HH this past weekend.

Cordially,
Sentinel

Last edited:

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Welcome Sentinel,

I haven't had a chance to hunt for a little while, I have cabin fever!!!! With the weather going on outside it may be awhile before I can. Let us know of your finds.

DM

Stacylee926

Dec 29, 2006
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Discovery 1100
Welcome! I read your other post about the gun barrel - very cool.
How did you get to hunt a battlefield around here? Was it private property that you got permission for? Just curious - won't take your spot, as I still stick to elementary schools and tot lots these days. I have seen alot of fields that I would like to get permission for, but I haven't been gutsy enough to knock on doors yet.

Stacy

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it was private property, a church yard to be exact, and it sat on part of the battlefield. Just asked the preacher if it would be alright to scan the back lot and he said sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions