Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2019
MA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garret AT, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys

Just popping in a post to say hi! My name is Alan and I live in the Northeastern US and have been in this area for several years. I used to live in the UK, but now live here in the united states with my American wife. I've been detecting for over 20 years and used whites, garrets and minelabs. Right now I mostly use the Equinox 800.

For fun I make youtube video's (not another one lol) and have a small channel called 'the silvar hunters'. My reason for starting video's was to effectively share my passion for the hobby with my family scattered all over the world and it seems like a few other people like my videos too :) Recording what I do has almost become an extension of the hobby for me. Strange but true! I've gone on long enough here! Cheers, and HH to all :) I look forwards to respectfully joining in with the conversation :)

All the best
Al

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum and Good Luck this year! :occasion14:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia. We are glad to have you join us here.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet from MI

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent FR hope to see some posts soon

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Alan from Texas :wave:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Alan! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

OP
OP
S

silvarhunters

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2019
MA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garret AT, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Rusty Gold! I was born in the UK and grew up in Australia but I have to tell you I think America is the most awesome place I have ever lived. One day I hope to Pledge allegiance that that wonderful Red white and Blue flag. Thank you so very much for that welcome to America part in your comment :occasion14: Thanks to all for the warm welcome :)

HH
Alan

Last edited:

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate! :skullflag::occasion14:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Rusty Gold! I was born in the UK and grew up in Australia but I have to tell you I think America is the most awesome place I have ever lived. One day I hope to Pledge allegiance that that wonderful Red white and Blue flag. Thank you so very much for that welcome to America part in your comment :occasion14: Thanks to all for the warm welcome :)

HH
Alan
You are more than welcome. Glad to have you aboard!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting