Ground is still rock hard

Fishtanks

Jan 21, 2010
Milton, Wi
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 / Minelab Xterra 705
Today, the sun is shining and it is 40 degrees out. Time to pull out the shorts and tank top.
NOT!!!!!
But it is really nice out! I decided to go out in the front yard and see if the ground was somewhat soft. I put my shovel to the grass, pushed down and the shovel didn't move. I thought to myself
CRAP!!!!! It will probably be another month at least till I will be MDing. Man I can't wait that long, but I will have to. When my taxes come, I plan on buying a Fisher F5.
I have a garrett 250 right now. But I want a machine that has the numbered read out and the tones.
And I have heard by you guys that this is a good intermediate machine. I thought about going to a Fisher F70. But the F5 seems to be just as good for $150.00 bucks less.

So I will just sit here and enjoy looking at the finds that the rest of you produce in you hunts.
HUNT ON!
My time will come sooner or later!!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ground is nice and soft here in Missouri what with all the snow earlier then the warmer weather over the last few days. I could practically stick my trowel deep enough with one arm to tickle a Chinamans toes.

OP
OP
Fishtanks

Fishtanks

Jan 21, 2010
Milton, Wi
Detector(s) used
GopherDaGold said:
The ground is nice and soft here in Missouri what with all the snow earlier then the warmer weather over the last few days. I could practically stick my trowel deep enough with one arm to tickle a Chinamans toes.

Ya Ya Ya you're killin me! Now stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terryinr.i.

Mar 31, 2009
R.I.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Ace250. Tasoro Vaquaro.
be patient save your $ and buy the F70.....you have time and you wont regret it..

OP
OP
Fishtanks

Fishtanks

Jan 21, 2010
Milton, Wi
Detector(s) used
terryinr.i. said:
be patient save your $ and buy the F70.....you have time and you wont regret it..

Really? You think the F70 is actually worth the extra $150.00 bucks???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread