VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Editor of American Digger Magazine talked me into writing an article about Native American artifacts as Tnmountains knows. I solicited help from some good friends who are authorities on the subject and they permitted me to use pics of their artifacts in the Jan.-Feb. issue. Tnet members on this forum probably won't learn anything new but you will like viewing the pics. HH, Quindy in Tennessee.

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 196
Upvote 0

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
something that is sorely missing is GREAT sites with GREAT photos (not drawings) of regional varieties.

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
something that is sorely missing is GREAT sites with GREAT photos (not drawings) of regional varieties.
No drawings in this article-only pics of dug artifacts. As to site photos, landowners do not want pics published of their land. As can be seen by Overstreet's Guide, varieties overlap by region. Good luck hunting.

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, thanks for the look!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Quindy. That is a good article. You have a great collection from around the Cumberland area. Nice to see it published along with your other articles. Even though your main interest is in Civil war history you have an artifact collection that would make any of us proud!
HH
TnMtns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread