GTI 2500 on its way!!

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After half a year of back and forth from a new low end to a mid range... repeat..., then settled on a V3 no a DfX no no I think a sovereign or an e-trac maybe and so on...... Then the one I never even considered at first, the GTI, after reading and rereading and watching and listening and reading posts on here, I came to the conclusion there was no other choice, hopefully my research has paid off well. I'm looking forward to learning a new machine and the up and down thrills that go with it.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the detectors are fun to learn. The GTI 2500 is easy to use and will find the stuff if you get the coil over it. :thumbsup:

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Good choice :thumbsup: It has features not found on any other make/model detector.

outdoors

Jun 23, 2008
el cajon, california
Detector(s) used
GTI2500, GTAX550, MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO,
PROPOINTER, GARRETT AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
(Crevias) between the v3, dfx the gti 2500 would be the way to go for me... E-trac, explorer se pro
is a big up grade over the gti2500 the E-trac was out of my price range.... so I bought the explorer se pro
for my up grade... that was the best way to go for me. I made the right decision :thumbsup:
that was posted march 17 before I purchased the explorer se pro on april 5 and what a deference
the explorer se pro makes .....

kenley

Nov 2, 2008
Seminole County, Ok.
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the target size indicator is worth the x-tra bucks by itself. I coin and jewelry hunt. No more snuff cans.The depth has always been right on the money. But..when in doubt..dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread