🏆🔥💥Guess what I was doing in this video?💥☄️🔥

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I discovered/Confirmed that Beach 1 works better than other profiles in my area for detecting coins.
Also, recovery speed 4 is giving me better result in terms of not skip a target. Looks like recovery speed 4 vs 6 make me have deeper targets.
Headphones are definitely an advantage for listen clearly tones, specially when adjust a little bit higher volume.

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_7226.mov
    12.8 MB
  • 8de68c2c-712f-4e4a-b4f1-243cc6dfeb79.jpeg
    8de68c2c-712f-4e4a-b4f1-243cc6dfeb79.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7227.jpeg
    IMG_7227.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I discovered/Confirmed that Beach 1 works better than other profiles in my area for detecting coins.
That's interesting, since you're definitely not on a beach. Must be the soil type?

Interesting artwork -- did you make it?

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
That's interesting, since you're definitely not on a beach. Must be the soil type?

Interesting artwork -- did you make it?
Robertk

Thanks for your comments.

I think in beach 1 the volume is configurated higher than other profiles when a coin is detected and also the tone is sweet. Also I think that in this mode all ferrous material around a coin is discriminating including ferrous soil, but is only my guess. Is there any logical explanation on this configuration? Someone that could explain?

Artwork was made by my lovely dougther. A real treasure 😎

Last edited:

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I first got the DFX I spent many hours in my test garden. Learned things the book didn't tell me!

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
When I first got the DFX I spent many hours in my test garden. Learned things the book didn't tell me!
Tony, Thanks for your comment.

I have been detecting for about 4 years and I had reading articles, manual and watch videos but it is my first time conducting dimples test, and the result are really value added to my next detecting experience.

You did the right thing, you did the tests since the beginning.

Keep in touch

Best regards
Jorgeke

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE FINDS and GREAT RECOVERY BUDDY :) Thanks for sharing with us :)

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Robertk

Thanks for your comments.

I think in beach 1 the volume is configurated higher than other profiles when a coin is detected and also the tone is sweet. Also I think that in this mode all ferrous material around a coin is discriminating including ferrous soil, but is only my guess. Is there any logical explanation on this configuration? Someone that could explain?

Artwork was made by my lovely dougther. A real treasure 😎
😎👍🏽

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread