Gulf and Florida ship wrecks .

Magoopeter

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
underwater
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Many of you guys may have this map ( Coffman atlas ) , but for those that do not have it here is a copy of a most interesting area . I still maintain that Florida's West coast is just as interesting as the East coast . Besides there are fewer divers there ! I hope that some of you may find this interesting . Cornelius
Anyone know what 98 is on this map,

sirwilliam

May 26, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Excalibur
Many of you guys may have this map ( Coffman atlas ) , but for those that do not have it here is a copy of a most interesting area . I still maintain that Florida's West coast is just as interesting as the East coast . Besides there are fewer divers there ! I hope that some of you may find this interesting . Cornelius
I and my company are most interested in the map you have and perhaps you might even be interested in joining us. I am not far from the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Florida and I am a published author of two books on shipwrecks and treasure I have been in the business 30 plus years. We are looking for financing but not much and have the location in very very shallow water in the Florida keys which are super rare 1633 fleet treasure coins which are called gold escudos or cobs. Our phone number here is 334-498-0480

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I and my company are most interested in the map you have and perhaps you might even be interested in joining us. I am not far from the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Florida and I am a published author of two books on shipwrecks and treasure I have been in the business 30 plus years. We are looking for financing but not much and have the location in very very shallow water in the Florida keys which are super rare 1633 fleet treasure coins which are called gold escudos or cobs. Our phone number here is 334-498-0480
The map / book can be bought online from many sources.

here is a link to an old thread on this as well...

Tanneyhill

Mar 5, 2023
Most likely the original commentators r no longer with us. Those fellas were the OGs and were in their 80s when this thread was created.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread