• 6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 063-1.jpg
    6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 063-1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 59

Hawgwild

Oct 29, 2012
Shreveport, LA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Costas does have a right to his opinion, but I despise the networks and sponsors for allowing this on such a national platform with millions watching...without allowing an alternate opinion.

Costas appeared on one of the FOX news programs and Reilly ask him what he would do if in the situation like the Holmes/theater shooting. Would he then wish he had a gun to protect himself or family. Costas said no! He's either a liar or complete wimp. I've no respect for that idiot at all..

bamadawg

Dec 7, 2012
People don't kill, guns kill. I think all U.S. citizens should be banned from owning any guns. Those that own them now should be ordered to turn them in. You will see then how the murders and other crime rates fall.

I have a gun to protect my family... if you banned them the only people that would have guns is the bad guy... the good guy wwould be helpless.... no thank you

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
ticm If someone says citizens should be banned from owning guns and then states that he goes to the range on a regular basis to shoot his guns would you call him Hippocratic? The mirrors in the bath room. Frank

111-2 700.jpg

pistol-pete

Nov 4, 2012
Custer County, CO. at 9300 Ft.
Detector(s) used
1970 Garrett Hunter, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I tried my best to stay our of this but. If Guns kill people then Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat. Nuff said.

old geezer

May 14, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Fisher CZ3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, look at the cities that have gun control, ie. Chicago, New York etc.. They have the highest crime rate in America. OK, going on your premise that guns kill people, let's ban all automobiles. They KILL people, the people driving them don't kill people. Your logic is purley hog wash.

ringtone

Greenie
Dec 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What they need to do is mandate CCW training for all teachers and fine them if they get caught without their weapons.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
What they need to do is mandate CCW training for all teachers and fine them if they get caught without their weapons

Reasoning like that just makes too much sense.Cant have the laws and the government making sense now can we.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The truth is that it does no good crying about gun rights on a treasure/metal detecting forum. I am a life member of the NRA. I have belonged to a shooting range for over twenty years. I go there for a couple hours every week. They have a indoor range too for when its too cold out. How many of you have done any thing to fight for your rights of gun ownership. Instead of crying on T-net you should call and write any Opposing law maker you can find and voice your opinion.
The cold dead fingers comment is very cute but does nothing to help our gun rights. Now get busy and find those opposing law makers and tell them how you feel.

Who are you and what have you done to Ticm? (JK)

Very well presented. Thank you. Can we thus assume your other posts were facetious?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The truth is that it does no good crying about gun rights on a treasure/metal detecting forum. I am a life member of the NRA. I have belonged to a shooting range for over twenty years. I go there for a couple hours every week. They have a indoor range too for when its too cold out. How many of you have done any thing to fight for your rights of gun ownership. Instead of crying on T-net you should call and write any Opposing law maker you can find and voice your opinion.
The cold dead fingers comment is very cute but does nothing to help our gun rights. Now get busy and find those opposing law makers and tell them how you feel.

Tried that a couple of times guess they didn't like the 7 words you can't say on T.V. (George Karlin). Except for the last one:laughing9:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K. reb if your name was on that Just what would your Quote be?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread