ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
FarmerChick said:
then you would have to hit into 'hunting gun control'

I don't own assualt weapons, or anything like that. hunting guns.

Yes, limit guns and ammo on people WHO never buy a hunting license. sounds fine to me.
Yes, limit guns and ammo on people WHO will not or can't pass a shooting test. sure.

Like BigScoop said before, he doesn't have the total answer on what limits need to be made, and it is not 'taking guns from everyone', and it sure is 'not allowing guns to every citizen', so it has to be decided in the future how to go about CONTROLLING guns. What are those guidelines? Not sure yet but I am definitely not in favor of 'everyone having a gun since birth as a legal right no matter what'. lets give guns to all infants ago 3 to 8. Lets see the results.

we aren't talking about taking away, giving up all rights or anything. better control and every time it is stated someone goes to the extreme to make a point that stretches the argument to stupid.

What is your Definition of assault rifle. I don't kill animal for food or any other reason. So I guess I should not own a gun because I don't have a hunting License.

Last edited:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sad part is we have the proper laws already in place but they do no good because the offenders don't obey laws. So the solution is not more laws, but rather more enforcement of existing laws. it's that simple. Frank

I agree. also how about welfare. tigher enforcement to catch abusers saves billions per year? tighter control on a million in force laws would help but is the man power it takes to stop it possible? Can it be done? Ever? I don't know truly.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone see any difference in 'these laws'? whether it be drugs, guns, alcohol, driving priviledges, extra taxes some get while others don't in each state they live, welfare, govt. benefits abused, laws to allow no pollution but 'just a bit' of pollution.

I mean really. with the amt of people on this earth, where can ANY LINE be drawn? It can't. But one thing if a line is not drawn, total chaos ensures. So we try desperately to 'keep the line'. then the battle begins. one says this side of the line, the other person gears toward a bit over the other side of the line.

who is right in the end. NO ONE cause honestly I don't ever seeing fixes for any of this mess we call society and life on this planet. It is how you choose to navigate the crap thru life is what will get you personally thru.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
FarmerChick said:
Does anyone see any difference in 'these laws'? whether it be drugs, guns, alcohol, driving priviledges, extra taxes some get while others don't in each state they live, welfare, govt. benefits abused, laws to allow no pollution but 'just a bit' of pollution.

I mean really. with the amt of people on this earth, where can ANY LINE be drawn? It can't. But one thing if a line is not drawn, total chaos ensures. So we try desperately to 'keep the line'. then the battle begins. one says this side of the line, the other person gears toward a bit over the other side of the line.

who is right in the end. NO ONE cause honestly I don't ever seeing fixes for any of this mess we call society and life on this planet. It is how you choose to navigate the crap thru life is what will get you personally thru.

I'm pretty sure you and Red James Cash should hook up some time.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm that is the funniest thing I have ever ever seen on this forum. LOL
we are polar opposites!

:laughing9: what truly made you say that? what did I write that would make ya think that? LOL I am amazed, you got me cracking up big time.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
FarmerChick said:
ticm that is the funniest thing I have ever ever seen on this forum. LOL
we are polar opposites!

:laughing9: what truly made you say that? what did I write that would make ya think that? LOL I am amazed, you got me cracking up big time.

Can't you see you two love each other

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am taken but if I wasn't, still NO THANKS and run fast as my little feet would carry me :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
uh, duh we get it. you and me. we know we don't like it so further comments are useless at this point :)

I thin ticm is having a field day reading these replies LOL

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The sad part is we have the proper laws already in place but they do no good because the offenders don't obey laws. So the solution is not more laws, but rather more enforcement of existing laws. it's that simple. Frank

Wish I could have "liked" this post twice.

As you said, we have sufficient laws. We have enforcement of them on the law abiding citizen. The thugs can always get one even when they are felons, the law doesn't stop them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread