cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wasnt sure were this topic should go so I picked here.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered something from two people on tnet and both are very trustworthy and honest.

I ordered a bag and a bigfoot coil from minton7 and got them 3 days later and I ordered a detector through Skiwhiz and got it 4 days later. Super fast shipping and very well satisfied.

JWRM42

Tenderfoot
May 27, 2008
PITTSBURGH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 (cheap, but does the trick)
Thanks for the extra trustedness feeling!

JW :icon_king:

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
There are tons of great members to buy and sell to... What we really need is a list of the bad apples! :wink:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Moderators should make a list of members as a sticky note post at the top of the "For Sale" threads.  Then they should list the user names and numbers of sales successfully completed there.  (This wouldn't be too hard to keep track of. Folks could change their post to a green check mark if the sale is satisfactory so the mods could find it easily.) If someone is gonna sting us on a sale, it'll generally happen quickly.  That way folks can build a reputation for honesty.  It'll be better than Gold Bars and Coal.    :)

-Buckles

incajoe

May 17, 2007
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
JOE(USA) is a Tesoro dealer here in western CT and I've had nothing but good experiences in dealing with him. Very helpful and he knows what he's doing.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
OOP's, I thought I could buy me a guy from Tnet. :angel12: I already had one picked out too! :laughing7: Carry on my bad! :happy3:

rferris75

May 1, 2008
Detector(s) used
Dfx, Prizm III, Ace 250
Things bought on treasurenet and the outcome

Minton7= Pinpointer= Great Deal
Timtreasure= Ace 250= Great Deal
Bootybay= Atlas= Will post when gets here but have heard good stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread