Gypsy With Chey and Mo added

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Gypsy Witch said:
Cyn I cant wait to meet you and rock the Blackwell Super 8, and Lil Gyps,....hmmmmm..... :D

Gypsy, got it all set up. Getting the rest of the money saved up. The bailbondsman said you all get a group rate. ;D

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
stoney56 said:
Gypsy Witch said:
Cyn I cant wait to meet you and rock the Blackwell Super 8, and Lil Gyps,....hmmmmm..... :D

Gypsy, got it all set up. Getting the rest of the money saved up. The bailbondsman said you all get a group rate. ;D

Trust me...if they put us in the same cell they wont keep us there long....we will sing and hoot and holler till they let us out...or charge admission...what ever comes first......Hope you save lots of money Jeff...we will probally need it ::)

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Great looking family! I don't know how I missed this post but I did. Thanks to Marc for putting the box with a check on it after we have posted on a thread!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Heart & Soul of T-Net" that's the truth, including "Queen of Rust". Keep it up, Gypsy. :thumbsup: I appreciate all the research you've contributed to T-Net...excellent reading. Thank you! :-*

:wink: RR

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
River Rat said:
"Heart & Soul of T-Net" that's the truth, including "Queen of Rust". Keep it up, Gypsy. :thumbsup: I appreciate all the research you've contributed to T-Net...excellent reading. Thank you! :-*

:wink: RR

I'll 2nd that! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions