willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a good afternoon when you can pick them up off ground, especially good ones like that.

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Again, you've found some impressive pieces. Must be quite the site you have to hunt.

Mr. Waffles

Greenie
Feb 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting. What kind of tool is the one in the photo right before the heartbreakers?

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4th pic of point is awesome! I love that material...I know nothing about beads but that is surely a cool find!

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds I swear the artifacts you find look bigger than post from elsewhere . Do you hunt fields or near water? Just curios I always hunted fields until recently and it seemed hard to find any intact artifacts over 3" due to the plows.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez you did have a good day found some killer artifacts. That bead is special

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Nice finds I swear the artifacts you find look bigger than post from elsewhere . Do you hunt fields or near water? Just curios I always hunted fields until recently and it seemed hard to find any intact artifacts over 3" due to the plows.

I only look in plowed fields but some of my fields are bottom plowed.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I feel the plow doesnt kill them near as much as the disc does. They disc here and it can slice a quartz cobble rite in half just think what it does to a knife that is much thinner.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! It is always special when you can find a bead, especially a nice trade bead. :icon_thumright: You also found some mighty fine looking points!

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive finds! They're all great but picture #4 is a beast and the trade bead is awesome.

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
I posted this one a while back, and learned that it was a drill. Yours would have been much bigger. Congrats on the finds. DSCF0452.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread