FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
erikk & I hit the beach today and I got two nice gold rings. The small one is marked 14K the other I can't find marked. You can see it has been re-sized and maybe it was removed in the process. There is a date and it is so worn even with a 10X glass I just can't make it out it looks like maybe 1939 but it hard to see. Maybe my daughter with good eyes will be able to tell, in any case its a nice ring and old.

Just a quick story I didn't have my zipped pouch with my so we arrived at the beach and entered the water. I told erikk If I found a ring he would know it because he would see me walking towards him with it so he could put it in his pouch. We weren't there ten minutes and I found the first one, I went over to him and gave it to him, turned around went back to the same area and wham the second one. So again I returned with it for him to keep for me. All in all it was a good day. I love finding rings.....

Attachments

• Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 556
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you think your on top of the world, wait till you get the feeling ya get with two rings in one scoop. The smile is hard to remove from your face.

Nice day and nice finds. :D

T

TreasurdiggrNY

WTG Bill nice hunt for sure, congrats on the doubleheader :thumbsup:
Glenn

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 gold rings in one hunt, very nice. Congrats

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs,

HH

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go on the gold!

pratt

Jan 30, 2008
Grayling, michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice two ringer. :thumbsup:

Still cant get in the water here up north