Had me a cardiac moment....

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went hunting the other day in my neighbors yard....he and his family had to move out due to storm damage.....I decided to hunt his front yard....his house is older...maybe 20's or 30's.........found lots of clad and hit a wheat patch and found several wheaties....then I got the signal....dug down and pulled up a Merc....thought it was one from 40's....nope it was a 1916....prayed and flipped it over and found .......an S....dang it....oh well...sstill a good find....see yall later....

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Pubsbrat, funny thing is I did that exact same thing about a month ago in the lot across the street from my house. Dug a 16 Merc, flipped it over and........"S".......danggit! Glad to hear you are getting out. I have got out zero times in about a month. :'(

OP
OP
Pudsbrat

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
havent gotten out much either....went back to the same house Saturday morning and found a clad quarter, 3 clad dimes and a 1920 and 1936 D wheatie.....not too much but it was good just to get out and clear my head....had a lot going on lately and it felt good just to be out.....see ya later.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread