Had The Police K-9 Unit Show Up On Me Today!!

pjduff

Mar 3, 2012
Madison, IN
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-x, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least a Maisto die cast Police K-9 car. :laughing7: Pretty nice day out today in southern Indiana so was able to get out for a few hours. Didn't feel like going too far away so stuck close to home and went to a couple of local parks and a church. I've been to these locations a few times before, but as I always say, never believe a place is "hunted out". I ended up with 4 Mercs, 1934, 1941-S, 1941-S, and a 1942-S, a 1953-D Rosie, a 1940 Quarter, 12 Wheaties, $5.99 in modern, and a Maisto toy car. Hope everybody was able to get out there today, or is able to get out there soon!! HH!!

Attachments

• DSC02211.JPG
    DSC02211.JPG
    440 KB · Views: 327
  • DSC02212.JPG
    DSC02212.JPG
    471.6 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC02214.JPG
    DSC02214.JPG
    444.8 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC02216.JPG
    DSC02216.JPG
    306.3 KB · Views: 948
Upvote 12
nice job with the silver !!! not to mention the rest of ur finds !!

Haha great finds!!!

Great bunch of finds !

Geez! I'd drive a hundred miles for finds like those! Great hunt!

Good deal man.....

Wow, that's an awesome day! Those bottle caps with the pull tabs are really cool to, lol I've never seen those before?

That looks like a great day of detecting! WTG!!

Love the Silver, And the other finds are cool too. Ya alway's gotta watch out for the LAW...............HH

Great job and finds!

being from the Louisville, KY area I like the Falls City bottle cap. It looks like one from the original FC beer

You had me thinking you were pinned down to the ground , nose to nose, with a snarling attack dog . The G fender letter emblem off a sixties Pontiac GTO . Nice hunt a finds , gl;ad it was just a toy !

You shore found a lot.way to go.

Very nice......thats almost equal to what I find in a whole year..lol Keep up the swinging...peace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back