Haircuts For Veterans! - White Plains, NY

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I saw this sign today at the local car wash, I almost cried because I am so happy folks are supporting our service- men and women! When I got out of the ARMY, people were still spitting at us in airports and calling us "Baby Killers." I called "Max," and got his father Louis, who is a Marine Vietnam Veteran, and he confirmed his Son Max is actually doing this all month. Even if you can't take advantage of the free cut, let Max and his dad Louis know you appreciate them! Max's Barber Shop, 96 Haarlem Ave
White Plains, NY 10603.

Attachments

• IMG_20151014_164850.jpg
    IMG_20151014_164850.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 118

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hope the cuts are better than we got in boot camp, Terry.....LOL
Jim

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
Thank you Max. The only people that spit on us and called us baby killers was the long haired ones carrying signs when we arrived in the States after our tour of duty was finished in Nam.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a similar program- " FREE LEG SHAVING FOR SUPERMODELS"

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,

Nice gesture on their part....all veterans from wherever should be treated with respect they are the people who protect our freedom.

Regards + HH

Bill

When I saw this sign today at the local car wash, I almost cried because I am so happy folks are supporting our service- men and women! When I got out of the ARMY, people were still spitting at us in airports and calling us "Baby Killers." I called "Max," and got his father Louis, who is a Marine Vietnam Veteran, and he confirmed his Son Max is actually doing this all month. Even if you can't take advantage of the free cut, let Max and his dad Louis know you appreciate them! Max's Barber Shop, 96 Haarlem Ave
White Plains, NY 10603.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You're right, this is a very good and nice gesture for those vets who live in that area.

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome. My problem is Uncle Sam cut my hair, and it never grew back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread