Half Dollar CRH Spreadsheet (Google Docs)

mills84

Mar 3, 2012
Costa Mesa, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're like I am, you enjoy seeing the numbers/statistics that go into our hobby, so I decided to upload the Google Docs spreadsheet that I use to keep track of my finds, so that other TNET members can use it if they want. If you have a Google account (Gmail, YouTube, Android, etc) you can find your Google Docs here: https://docs.google.com/ - Once logged in, go to the below link and click on the "Use this template" button to add it to your document list.

https://docs.google.com/previewtemplate?id=0AqkfK22v9kLddHcxRmdoNHNjWGhaZkw5dEhzRnRtYUE&mode=public

(Google Docs spreadsheets can be exported into Excel format, but I don't use Excel much and I'm not sure if the XML functions will export cleanly - so no Excel version, sorry)

Currently there is only a tab for half dollars, as that is the only denomination I hunt through. However, feel free to copy the half dollar tab and change it into dimes, nickels, or whatever you search.

Spreadsheet functions:

• Helps you keep track of all your finds (or skunks) by date so you can go back and see what you found and when you found it.
  • Tallies up how many boxes, CWRs, and loose coins you have searched, and also total coins searched.
  • Displays how many coins you have found from each of the silver-containing years (Bens, Walkers, etc. grouped separately).
  • Tells you what percentage of your silver coins, and your total coins searched, are made up of each silver-containing year.
  • Displays the total number of 40% silver coins, 90% silver coins, and total silver coins you have found.
  • Lists the amount of silver found (in grams) from 40% and 90% silver coins. Also lists total silver found in grams and troy ounces.
  • Imports the current spot silver price (bid), and today's change in silver price from APMEX.
  • Uses imported APMEX data to display your total silver value at spot price.

Enjoy!

- Mills

Upvote 0

Eldar11

Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this! I added one column for machine rolls, because I haven't gotten a box yet, and sometimes just get rolls that didn't come out of the box. The formatting is great, and I love all the data produced.

Eldar11

Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this! I added one column for machine rolls, because I haven't gotten a box yet, and sometimes just get rolls that didn't come out of the box. The formatting is great, and I love all the data produced.

Lyfeguard

Jan 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I did a similar thing with excel.

5Cg+CvAjfrUjJ7fvf+szv1nde49rUPvaR3ejWvzblybDhMa+NT6s9qtP6vd5LNqvgAsQ9LDY8AkDEGQi2VpAPb+lkhnxsf5oykpMv2Sx5N6t1uXEV9Muue9D6t0nNL9gzTBHh0f2AhKKAA7LnsCsMsk51RC4UswF0GqCxNdQcRfAW7Up6ZP9Xo84VNU54d8errdfT5VbX6nT1gBlvmR3IAgyMWyOgBD4YsRgGOkBAE4hKl1etKAVRhykdN2gFVgoisIhgDs+MsHZJEQgCGoIigGAVh6GQNwlMQ4PlhqyenpAtaCia4gYKIrCOSrMnAxjr83gCDIajl9mwFC+CYLf8EVgiAIgiAIgiAIqhBCAIYgCIIgCIIgCIIqhP4fd4IZPFPkc1IAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions