Half years totals down!!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This year am doing less boxes and finding less silver. Last year this time I found 473oz and this year so far I found 311oz that's about 162oz less Which is ok with me. Doing less boxes lets me work more and am having the best year in 30 years of working. 311oz is still pretty good I did 202 boxes less this year. I might do big## this fall I have to see what work brings.:headbang::occasion14: :3coins::3coins::3coins::3coins::3coins:

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
This year am doing less boxes and finding less silver. Last year this time I found 473oz and this year so far I found 311oz that's about 162oz less Which is ok with me. Doing less boxes lets me work more and am having the best year in 30 years of working. 311oz is still pretty good I did 202 boxes less this year. I might do big## this fall I have to see what work brings.:headbang::occasion14: :3coins::3coins::3coins::3coins::3coins:

Seems like you make a lot of paper at your job. You really are numba one.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Interesting - this year am doing less boxes and finding less silver - and your point TimZim?
killingme.gif

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
coin_collection.gif
Interesting - this year am doing less boxes and finding less silver - and your point TimZim?
killingme.gif

dawg he wasn't clear but overall all, this year he did more boxes than at this point last year and found less Oh Zees

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dawg he wasn't clear but overall all, this year he did more boxes than at this point last year and found less Oh Zees
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Dang, I took it as less boxes and less finds - geeez, looks like I had another one of my many senior moments!
killingme.gif

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
killingme.gif
There is no point?? So stop trying to figure it out you might hirt yourself!! It is what it is. Everyone else on here knows what am saying. Silvasss down dawg..................

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol grammar doesn't matter in the game of crh. Tim has probably $50'000+ with of silver and he's banking on retirement. That's smart! Keep on goin Tim!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering what your "real" job is, TimZim?
I have some rental houses 2 am giving back to the banks so I get free rent till they get them.6 years of being a high roller took its toll. My real job is handyman 30 years worth. I have 3 family members working for me. They were in my video. The 922oz I found last year was a good money maker.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some rental houses 2 am giving back to the banks so I get free rent till they get them.6 years of being a high roller took its toll. My real job is handyman 30 years worth. I have 3 family members working for me. They were in my video. The 922oz I found last year was a good money maker.

Get what ya can out of em Tim, rental properties are the way to go they pay for themselves it's like somebody buying the property for you :)

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think that after all is said and done, you'll be retired in luxury and the rest of us will be wishing we had done a little bit more volume!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions