Hallelujah!!

kawika18

Aug 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found my first silver hunting halves!! Only a 40 percenter, but I'm loving it! I don't usually do halves. This was only the 4th box I've done and I was starting to get a little discouraged with them. So Happy right now. Also, yesterday I picked up 12 CWR of nickels and found 5 war nickels. It's been a pretty good couple days.

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found my first silver hunting halves!! Only a 40 percenter, but I'm loving it! I don't usually do halves. This was only the 4th box I've done and I was starting to get a little discouraged with them. So Happy right now. Also, yesterday I picked up 12 CWR of nickels and found 5 war nickels. It's been a pretty good couple days.

1st Congrats on your first silver half but if you get Discouraged after 4 skunks You won't last long with- not trying to be rude or harsh but 4 skunks are not out of the norm around here- most of us have had very high double digit skunk streaks- there are times where you will hit nice boxes but be ready for more skunks than not-
HH

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Volume will help overcome everything. "I don't have enough money" is not an excuse!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions