halves since 3-1

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
Well this is my first post. I've bought $7793 in halves since 3-1 and my take is not all that great compared to some of the other post that I've read here.

16 90%
150 40%
4 Bens
4 no ingraver

l thought I had a 1976 silver but since the mint was a D I guess it was just dirty.

There's no quit in me though. I know that there's a roll out there thats all silver just waiting for me

I know that there is at least three others in my area that are buying halves and since I've hit every bank in this part of the county, I think I will concentrate on buying boxes from the fed for a while.

Phil

Upvote 0

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
That's a great start! Your picture reminds me that I need to go through all my dredging stuff and head up to the Mother Lode! Silver is wonderful but gold is a whole different addiction! Multiply that jolt from finding silver in a coin roll times 100.... ;D HH

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Congrats on the silver that you have already! There's more out,but it takes time to find it. What are no ingraver? Good luck with the future boxes.

OP
OP
goldinmypan

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
Some 1982-83-90 halves are missing the ingravers initials from the right side of the eagle's tail. Worth ?? maybe 5.00 ??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread