May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swung by the thrift store where I got the Acutron the other day and they just put out this Hamilton Automatic in the original box with papers. It is 10 karat rolled gold plate and is engraved with a 1963 service award. It runs beautifully and both the Watch and box are in excellent condition. I paid $99 for it but figure the box itself is worth $40 to $50 so I think I'm going to do well. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469824018.573562.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469824037.724055.jpg

Last edited:

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love Hamilton but be careful paying over $100 for these many aren't worth it... This is a good buy with the papers however some don't sell for a lot. Yours has a very unique band on it! Love that keep it on the watch if you plan on wearing it Hamilton 10K Gold Filled Running Wrist Watch in The Original Box | eBay look for the rare Hamiltons like Hamilton 600 Super Compressor Diver's Watch w Original Bracelet and Clasp | eBay Many of the plain Hamilton are under $100

Yeah this was definitely a hard decision but I figured the box was worth at least $40 bucks. I already have it listed on eBay and have a bid at my asking price of $175. Man I would love to find a compressor! That one I wouldn't sell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread