Hamilton/Oxford Area

Suggestion:

See if there is a MD club in either Middletown or Hamilton. If so, go to a meeting.
Failing that, contact the MD club in Cincy; go to their meeting and ask who are their members in your area.
Don....
PS: Mid American Champs!!

I am in Hamilton. As far as I know there are no clubs, sure wish there was. Can't wait for warm weather.

Rob

If you guys might be interested in fossils, there's plenty of them (trilobites, etc.) on the walls of a river bed just outside of Oxford. If the location of that site is not known to you, contact the geology dept. of MU; they do frequent field trips to the area--at least they used to.
Don....

I am familiar with that area, I lived on pleasant down that way when I was in my 20's. PM if you want to meet up sometime

Hi there I am here in Fairfield near Pleasant Ave. Give me a shout and maybe we can get out sometime. I can go out almost anytime.

im from the same area i mainly search for indian artifacts and old dumps, i have yet to get a metal detector but i know of a few places around the area where i have found old coins and relics surface hunting if anyone has an extra detector to bring along id be interested in searching a couple of areas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back