Hammered tally

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Well been grounded all week. A combination of snow and a bad cold have made detecting a no no :sadsmiley:. Some one asked for a picture of my recent hammered coin finds. So here it is, with the right sites and effort this is what's possible. The other picture, I posted several years ago, the remains of my hammered coin collection. I sell all of the better ones. Would though need a bigger table to do an up to date shot. p.s try not to drool :laughing7:

Attachments

• IMG_6100.JPG
    IMG_6100.JPG
    813.9 KB · Views: 142
  • today 149.jpg
    today 149.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 9
OP
OP
robfinds

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
robfinds , I have to think some of those folks are rather astonished too -( putting 500 year old silver in their face) , though most may not
have a clue as to what they're seeing .
I agree, the picture is not very detailed. I had to stand on a step ladder to take it though.:laughing7:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shame your grounded when you still have a great field. I'm the opposite, because if I were grounded, I won't feel like I was missing out right now.......

OP
OP
robfinds

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Shame your grounded when you still have a great field. I'm the opposite, because if I were grounded, I won't feel like I was missing out right now.......
Man flu Cru, and the wifes trying to get me to hang a door. No chance of that, will have to see what next week brings now.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Man flu Cru, and the wifes trying to get me to hang a door. No chance of that, will have to see what next week brings now.

That's pretty serious Rob, being down then having to hang a door. She needs to watch this gentle reminder.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread