Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'ts been raining here on and off all day....And the day is just about shot....Might have time to hit one if i'm lucky!!Handfull of clad look's real good to me right about now!!!...Congrat's and HH!!

OP
OP
Night Stalker

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, southeast ky finds at their best. This is a very POOR part of kentucky, i'm lucky to be finding quarters!!! ;D

I miss Tennessee.....

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Night Stalker said:
Yup, southeast ky finds at their best. This is a very POOR part of kentucky, i'm lucky to be finding quarters!!! ;D

I miss Tennessee.....

And a poor part of the US to boot. I think I saw a post of your once saying where you were, and it appeared to be a ways from Middlesboro/Pineville area. Where was it you were at here?

I was not metal detecting before when the army had me touring the world. I kinda wish I had been during the 3 years in Hawaii, but then again I was Scuba and Skydiving all the time so I was having a blast.

But I sure do miss anywhere but here. I was born and raised here and have done what it takes educational and professional to escape again. Just have to do the time till some company needs an employee with my computer skills.

Of course if you like relics we might have a shot at something soon. If you live near the mountains like I do there are many long gone homesteads around. I have been out looking and found the evidence of quite a few. Just hope it pays off when all the green is dead in a bit.

Good Luck,

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread