Happy Birthday Mr.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
My husband's birthday is coming up & I usually get him a gift related to CRH. This time around I'm thinking of a gram scale. Any suggestions as to which ones are the best & most accurate for a good price? Or any other suggestions for a good gift any of you would want to receive from your wife in relation to CRH?

Upvote 0

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats cool. Its not a fraction gram scale, but I have a scale that weighs down to one gram resolution and up to 50 pounds. I use it when buying bagged coin off coin counters to verify the quantity, and to verify my own bags when my 21 month old son goes to town on the coins. I bought it at harbor freight for around $40. I believe harbor freight also has a fraction gram scale.

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the rings are absolutely beautiful!! I think I'll definitely get him a ring as most of my other gifts have been not so pratical with relation to CRH like the customized silver coin neck tie or the custom silver coin sweatshirt I've gotten him. But it also wouldn't hurt to get him something that is also helpful when CRH'ing

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quite honestly, i use a digital scale(1/10g resolution) that I bought off of ebay for $7.19 free shipping... it's pretty good for rough estimates(seperating copper from zinc, weighing half dollar rolls, etc)... but some insist on buying a better quality one... you can't go wrong with a better quality one, you get for what you pay for.
hh
buff

E

euler1977

I use the AWS-600 from amazon.com. It costs about $13 with shipping. 0-600grams with one decimal place.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Ryedale machine? :) Or A bunch of halves

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah...Ryedale is not really in my price range LOL

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the rings are absolutely beautiful!! I think I'll definitely get him a ring as most of my other gifts have been not so pratical with relation to CRH like the customized silver coin neck tie or the custom silver coin sweatshirt I've gotten him. But it also wouldn't hurt to get him something that is also helpful when CRH'ing

Hey Mrs.CRH, ok you've peaked my curiousity and nobody else has asked, but, I'd like to see a pic of the Tie and Sweatshirt, lol. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll take a pic of them when I get home tonight from work (it's 4:30am right now) which won't be until about 8:30pm or so. I think ya'll will get a kick out of the sweatshirt & I made it up all by myself!! LOL

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll take a pic of them when I get home tonight from work (it's 4:30am right now) which won't be until about 8:30pm or so. I think ya'll will get a kick out of the sweatshirt & I made it up all by myself!! LOL

Thanks Mrs. CRHer, I'm looking foward to it, Maverick.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea, not sure what kind of budget your talking about but i got a fraction gram scale and a large scale for weighing pounds and oz. for like 10 bucks on ebay and they both have worked great problem free for 5 years+ so while its a good idea it might be a little, well you know...lol

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_7993.JPG IMG_8002.JPG IMG_8003.JPG

Ok I came up with the design & wording for the sweatshirt & made it on a customization website & the tie I also ordered online with just a picture of a pile of silver coins =D

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, those are very cool! Nice pile of silver, if thats yours, that a nice pile! I think only CRHers would pick up on the sweatshirt, but it would be cool to see who noticed it when he's wearing it out and about. Thanks for sharing those Mrs.CRH, very cool indeed, HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks. Yeah it's definitely something only a CRH'er would get but that's the point. And I wish that pile was ours LOL I just googled that image

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread