Happy Fathers Day!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Happy Father's Day to all the dads here! You will never understand just how special you are to us!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a dad and I ain't special, especially. I just sat back and let you kids make your stupid a** mistakes, which you learned from. But I always tried to be there and catch you when might fall. Thanks for wishing us a happy father's day, Cynangyl.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
RGINN said:
I'm a dad and I ain't special, especially. I just sat back and let you kids make your stupid a** mistakes, which you learned from. But I always tried to be there and catch you when might fall. Thanks for wishing us a happy father's day, Cynangyl.

Being there to catch someone when they fall is pretty special....many men father children and let someone else catch them...it takes a special kind of man to be there for their family and you are obviously one of those! :wink: Hope it was an extra special day for you!

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
Yup. Spent the day with my dad...... Helping him do the things he can't do well for himself any more...... Kept my mind off the fact that Dad's day sux for me ........

Diggem'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread