Happy Fathers Day

Md_fan

Greenie
May 17, 2012
Florence, Sc
Detector(s) used
garrett 350 and bounty hunter 505
Happy Father's Day

It has been a great weekend.. The wife and kids took me to the beach. Spent every chance I could detecting... There were about 10 others that were detecting also... Most of them picked their trash up, but there were a couple I felt compelled to confront.. After watching these two individuals for a couple minutes, they had left a line of holes and trash they had dug up... I couldn't help myself, I walked over and asked if they would please put the trash they dug up in the trash cans that the city had provided every 20 ft along the beach.. Well to make a long story short, while trying to convince them it was the right thing to do, the beach patrol stopped. Come to find out someone had twisted their ankle in a hole and noticed there was alot of them going down the beach.. Beach patrol was not happy, after they sorted every thing out, two guys = four tickets ... Glad I stop and talk to the beach goers along the way... Make sure they see me picking up everything and cover my holes... Anyways still managed to find a little bit in a couple of days... Got a couple earrings, a kids bracelet, a titanium wedding band, a lady's Harley Davison watch, 10 quarters, 7 nickel, 7 dimes, 35 pennies... Happy Father's Day....

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-223976523.jpg
    image-223976523.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, congratulation!! I wish you luck next hunt.

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No excuse for that but I hope that they were noobs and just didn't understand. I wish people would just use common sense. BTW... Good hunts and nice job calling them out.... :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Md_fan

Md_fan

Greenie
May 17, 2012
Florence, Sc
Detector(s) used
garrett 350 and bounty hunter 505
According to beach patrol they were new and thought that the water would fill the hole.. And that the trash was not theirs.. Patrol guys said you dug it, it's yours, and you threw it on the ground.. Now here's your tickets... Don't know what or how much the ticket was for but those two didn't waste no time leaving...

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions