Happy Halloween!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,,,
We took the little one for a small urban hike the other day and she ended up getting a bit cold before we got back home. I put my hood'y on her to help keep her warm and she ended up looking like something made up for Halloween, so I made up this little holiday greeting... There was even an orb that showed up in the original pic...
Cad_Halloween.jpg

Also took this shot while on the hike. I call it, " Awaiting Fait ". ;D
Awaiting Fait.jpg

P.S.> No money was harmed in the making of this picture. ;) ;D

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sorta Scary, BOO :D

Have a Happy Hallo-ween ;)

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thanks all,,,
I just back from "trick 0r treating" with her and she had a blast,,, We made sure she got a great big bag of goodies, So ol' uncle Leon, could get his share... ;D She's only 2-1/2 years old and I don't think she remembers a thing from last year, but her eyes were sure lit up this year looking at all the decorations, and the other goblins that were running the streets...

I've always loved this holiday,,, I love to see the smiles on the kids faces,,, there is no better rush in the world...

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Your daughter must think that is so cool! (probably the wrong verbage for this generation :D) Great job on the picture!
Sorry, Country Girl,,, She's my great niece... I don't have any kids of my own, so I have to barrow my nephews... ;D

Sara77 said:
That's really cute, I'd save that one for her!
Thanks Sara,,, I do plan on it,,, she loves to look at pictures... I have been thinking about getting her one of those new kids proof cameras and let her start taking some pics of her own... There are several shots I have taken that when she sees them she still bust out laughing... It is truly a site to see....

Had a slight change of plans on her costume, I guess we'll save the hood'y for Christmas... ;D
Xmas_Pass.jpg

Hope ya all are having a Happy Halloween!!!
Leon...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread