Happy Holiday Hunting Results

TXKajun

Oct 12, 2005
Desert Southwest
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 750
Hi folks and a Merry After Christmas to all! I went out last Thursday, Friday, Saturday and yesterday and got in some neat metal detecting around here. Thursday I headed north to a small town, but the school administration folks were still doing their job, so schools were off limits. I hit parks and ball fields. Friday I headed out to a little town E of here, thinking it was only about 35 miles from home. Well, 75 miles later I found the little town I was looking for! And I was following in some detectorist's footsteps..but I managed to make a few finds. Saturday and yesterday I hunted allllllllll around town, school yards, parks, playgrounds, ball fields, anywhere I could find. It was warm and windy enough to need sunscreen all 4 days. Highs were around 75, wind blew the last 3 days almost 45 mph! I was using my trusty Ace 250 with the large coil almost all of the hunts. Most were found within 2" of the surface. The Lesche digger worked great, my TinyTec Deluxe pinpointer is a wonder and the wife didn't complain about me being gone for 4+ hours each day. Life is GOOD! LOL ;D

Total for the 4 days hunting is $7.69 in clad, 2 buttons, a key, a kewl locket and a modern marble (no pic of the marble). I'm going to have to post in 2 parts.

HH, ya'll!

Attachments

• Holiday Quarters.JPG
    Holiday Quarters.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Holiday Dimes.JPG
    Holiday Dimes.JPG
    5.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Holiday Nickels.JPG
    Holiday Nickels.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Holiday Pennies.JPG