Happy new year

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I took up prospecting this year in February. I have not, since I was a teenaged kid, found something I take so much joy from. From sluicing at the riverside, to panning while prospecting, to finishing fine gold recovery at home, I'm hooked on every phase. I have met a number of amazing people here who are helpful and gracious. Happy New Years to all of you!

Cheers!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May all your wishes come true in the coming year!

In years to come you may be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So sail away from the safe harbor. Explore, Dream, Discover.

GG~

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I took up prospecting this year in February. I have not, since I was a teenaged kid, found something I take so much joy from. From sluicing at the riverside, to panning while prospecting, to finishing fine gold recovery at home, I'm hooked on every phase. I have met a number of amazing people here who are helpful and gracious. Happy New Years to all of you!
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cheers!

Times two

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread