Happy New Year

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted up some pix on the Bottle Forum of some of our finds. Some of you may have all ready seen these pix I don't know but check it out http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/bottles-glass/393779-our-crazy-collections.html

Cheers.

DSCF1566.JPG DSCF1567.JPG

ZDD

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! Is that in front of the maritime museum?
You got it, only problem there is that the best finds are all under the museum or under the silt.
ZDD

Whitt

Feb 7, 2013
It's been way too long. Used to come up there every fall and dive all the wrecks around Halifax. When it was too rough we would dive prospect cove or in the Harbor. I don't know if it's still there but my wife and I had an awesome time at the Split Crow. Probably been 10 years now. There is so much history up there!

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been way too long. Used to come up there every fall and dive all the wrecks around Halifax. When it was too rough we would dive prospect cove or in the Harbor. I don't know if it's still there but my wife and I had an awesome time at the Split Crow. Probably been 10 years now. There is so much history up there!
Yea the Crow is still here, I took my wife there on our very first date 32 years ago. Great food and entertainment.
If you find yourself up here again let me know and will see if I can get you out some where.
ZDD

3 of 6 GMG's

Oct 23, 2013
Detector(s) used
AP PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds Dave, they cleaned up perfect!!!!

Happy New Year, and have a safe great 2014. Look forward to seeing your finds this year.

Matt

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted up some pix on the Bottle Forum of some of our finds. Some of you may have all ready seen these pix I don't know but check it out http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/bottles-glass/393779-our-crazy-collections.html

Cheers.

View attachment 923533 View attachment 923534

ZDD

Great stuff, ZDD. That White Star Line cup is a spectacular find. All I can say is WOW !!!

I hope the libations are not the key to the fortitude you guys display in braving the icy waters of the North Atlantic !!! :tongue3:

Whitt

Feb 7, 2013
Yea the Crow is still here, I took my wife there on our very first date 32 years ago. Great food and entertainment. If you find yourself up here again let me know and will see if I can get you out some where. ZDD

Absolutely. I still remember the band that played that night, The Hair of the Dog. They were awesome. They played a lot of that maritime folk style music with a bit of a kick to it. My wife and I had come in for dinner and as it started getting crowded we knew we had to keep our seats. Every time the waitress came by we'd order as many beers as we could because the place was packed and we knew we wouldn't see her again for a while. It was really a memorable night.

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely. I still remember the band that played that night, The Hair of the Dog. They were awesome. They played a lot of that maritime folk style music with a bit of a kick to it. My wife and I had come in for dinner and as it started getting crowded we knew we had to keep our seats. Every time the waitress came by we'd order as many beers as we could because the place was packed and we knew we wouldn't see her again for a while. It was really a memorable night.
Yea thats quite the place, and the diving is not so bad just off the wharf. When you where here last the sewage was still being released into the harbour making some places town town un-dive-able (or at lease for some people) but that practice has be stopped for a few years now so it's much cleaner to dive.
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread