spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are very few programs on the regular networks that I will tune into, but Happy Town is surely one not to miss. This show has more twists than Chubby Checkers record of the same name. It will surely keep you on your toes as they add new characters every week. The only problem is I think they are done for the season and I have no clue what day, or time it will turn up again. ABC surely has a way of pissing off the viewers by doing that. :P

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this one of those shows one would watch while having a bowl of cereal in the morning?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
Is this one of those shows one would watch while having a bowl of cereal in the morning?

Not really, it's far from being a comedy. This town has a million secrets and none of them are good, so all things considered; it's far from being a happy place. It is a great mystery and boarders on the paranormal.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like that sick psycotic movie 30 days of night. Movies like that are what make people so paranoid. I got a friend 34 yrs old and he gets scared of horror flicks. I tell him Ahhh yuh sissy they can do anything on TV, Not like its real. :laughing9:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
My wife got me watching it the other evening, you are right about the twists. We watch all of our TV programs online, it beats paying for cable or a dish since we already have the internet. We watch it here-
http://www.hulu.com/happy-town

Take care, and enjoy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread