Happy Valentines Everyone

Lil Gyps

Jan 3, 2008
Ozarks
Happy Valentines MOM ! Wheres my present?

Attachments

• valentines-day-animation-heart-5.gif
    valentines-day-animation-heart-5.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 172

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Happy V.D.! I love that Buckleboy! Kinda fitting too with all the hookin up goin on around here! ;) perhaps we should start a TN dating service........could be quite lucrative, Im sure LQ wouldnt mind renting me out. Anything to get me outa the house! :D ::)

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good topic Gypsyheart

For my Valentines day i got a card from my wife .. and i just passed my Driving test .. so watch out all .. USTiger is now a licensed Driver.

USTiger

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Lil Gyps said:
Happy Valentines MOM ! Wheres my present?

Your present is hiding honey....You have to go through a series of clues to find it....first fold the laundry.... ::)....when you are finished ...I will give you a new clue.....

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsyheart said:
BuckleBoy said:
Steve-O,

Don't worry dude. I'm going to start a post called "I hooked up on Treasurenet." It'll be for anyone who wants to celebrate, get something off their chest, etc. I would imagine it could be quite therapeutic for some. ;D I'll even have a little story to contribute myself... ;)

In the meantime, Happy V.D.! :o (oops, did I abbreviate that correctly?)

LOL.

I like that idea Bucky....but maybe we need one for the women and one for the men, because our versions of the stories will be so different....like how Stevey chased me until I couldnt run any more and I just gave up....he tells it to our friends and family just a little bit different ::)
Honey I only have to be nice for three more hours....then V.D day is over....Then I can tell the truth about how you used your moderator powers to stuff my mailbox with nothing but poetry that you had written for me....

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
BuckleBoy said:
Steve-O,

Don't worry dude. I'm going to start a post called "I hooked up on Treasurenet." It'll be for anyone who wants to celebrate, get something off their chest, etc. I would imagine it could be quite therapeutic for some. ;D I'll even have a little story to contribute myself... ;)

LOL.

I like that idea Bucky....but maybe we need one for the women and one for the men, because our versions of the stories will be so different....like how Stevey chased me until I couldnt run any more and I just gave up....he tells it to our friends and family just a little bit different ::)
Honey I only have to be nice for three more hours....then V.D day is over....Then I can tell the truth about how you used your moderator powers to stuff my mailbox with nothing but poetry that you had written for me....

You talk pretty smart for a love sick pup
Two more hours....Ok, can you can explain how you can go from calling me master to pup....all in the same day.....

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
BuckleBoy said:
Steve-O,

LOL.

Two more hours....Ok, can you can explain how you can go from calling me master to pup....all in the same day.....

Hey I was wondering if we all could come to the wedding and hold up our metal detectors like I used to hold up my sword during a military wedding and you two pass under them.

what you two think? :-X

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Gypsyheart said:
bridgeendfarm said:
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
BuckleBoy said:
Steve-O,

LOL.

Hey I was wondering if we all could come to the wedding and hold up our metal detectors like I used to hold up my sword during a military wedding and you two pass under them.

Hey....I really like that idea....what do you think Stevey?.....Stevey?......There he goes pretending he cant hear again......

well if he don't show I am sure you won't have any problem finding a fill in :) Maybe we can have a raffle on it

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bridgeendfarm said:
Gypsyheart said:
bridgeendfarm said:
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
BuckleBoy said:
Steve-O,

LOL.

Hey....I really like that idea....what do you think Stevey?.....Stevey?......There he goes pretending he cant hear again......

well if he don't show I am sure you won't have any problem finding a fill in :) Maybe we can have a raffle on it
Well honey I would consider it.....but I am not going to walk under that old Bounty Hunter of yours.....You are going to have to trade up to a Radio Shack brand first...

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsyheart said:
bridgeendfarm said:
Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
UNCLE !!!

That didnt hurt too bad did it? :D
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Does this mean a Prenuptial is needed before we party? :(

Yes , He already made me sign one....wasnt too bad.,...only had one clause....If I leave I have to take all my rusty junk with me.....
I look at it like I'm going to have one heck of a test garden in the mean time!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Gypsyheart said:
bridgeendfarm said:
Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
UNCLE !!!

Yes , He already made me sign one....wasnt too bad.,...only had one clause....If I leave I have to take all my rusty junk with me.....

well you ever need get warm come on down, your rust is welcome to meet my rust

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
bridgeendfarm said:
Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
UNCLE !!!

I look at it like I'm going to have one heck of a test garden in the mean time!

which I assume is you

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Gypsyheart said:
bridgeendfarm said:
Gypsyheart said:
bridgeendfarm said:
Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
UNCLE !!!

well you ever need get warm come on down, your rust is welcome to meet my rust

Sorry Brig....My Rust has already been spoken for....Steveys already staked his claim......

yeah I knew thats why I said to him I assumed it was him meaning he was welcome too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread