Harbor Freight tools...

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This economy needs MUCH more than "stimulation"... and unfortunately, it doesn't matter where our money goes... because it's essentially worthless; backed by nothing more than faith. I say, use what works.

Bran <><

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
I buy tools to use, so I do not buy tools at H.F. They maybe cheap and good for one use (Not if they do not make it through the first use and you have fuel costs to go purchase a new one) I would like to say I only buy made in the U.S.A. that's not practical because I bought a DeWalt right angle grinder got it home and damn its made in China.

My advice buy the best quality that you can afford.

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I care but there's nothing I can do to change it. The Chinese own this country if you don't know it with the loans our country has made to keep spending more than we make. If they ever call in their loans we will be speaking Chinese brother! My two cents.....

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I DID IT , I DID IT , I DID IT :headbang:............................I went in to HF yesterday to buy Gator clips for my dry washer that needed replacing an thats ALL I bought ......$3.65 an out the door , I cant believe I did it ;D

lol The Red Head keeps asking me ...So what else did ya buy ?

lol gotta love the lady .

HH Tank :icon_thumright:

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to admit the women know us too well about our shopping habits! Lol!!! :3some:

Steve ;D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DesertWalker said:
I love the smell of Harbor Freight when you first walk through the door. :laughing7:
Thats the lady working the register .......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread