HART PAPERS... ANOTHER "cover-story"? HAZLEWOOD/HART Ciphers?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Whats next

aliens.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aliens are real, for sure. As my great grandfather use to say, "they may not be from another planet but they should sure be living on one!" :laughing7:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Aliens are real, for sure. As my great grandfather use to say, "they may not be from another planet but they should sure be living on one!" :laughing7:

They ARE here... AND! Go to the TIKI BAR, on weekends! "Scoop", have you seen them there, drinking BEE ALE...?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"WORD" among the stars, in that QUEEN HONEY BEE ALE is the "fave"... STOCK UP! "They" are coming!

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So, when the subject, during his trance, claimed he could see not only the alleged buried treasure, but would be able to lead us to it, we determined to test him out.

One nice Spring evening in 1899, the writer and his brother departed from Roanoke about five o'clock p. m. in the family buggy, drawn by the faithful family horse, Old Nell. We carried what we believed to be the necessary equipment, (other than dynamite, with which I would have no part), that equipment including picks, shovels, lanterns, rope, an axe, etc. And with us, of course, was our confident crystal reader-that is, confident to the Nth degree when he was gazing into the crystal ball.

REALLY !!:BangHead:

Hart Papers

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So, when the subject, during his trance, claimed he could see not only the alleged buried treasure, but would be able to lead us to it, we determined to test him out.

One nice Spring evening in 1899, the writer and his brother departed from Roanoke about five o'clock p. m. in the family buggy, drawn by the faithful family horse, Old Nell. We carried what we believed to be the necessary equipment, (other than dynamite, with which I would have no part), that equipment including picks, shovels, lanterns, rope, an axe, etc. And with us, of course, was our confident crystal reader-that is, confident to the Nth degree when he was gazing into the crystal ball.

REALLY !!:BangHead:

Hart Papers

REALLY! It was "THE TREND" at the time... WHAT do YOU have...?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I bet Newton Hazlewood was the "TRUSTED FRIEND" that RM "alluded" to...
Why...? B/C in the HART PAPERS, Hazlewood (1st Lt. CSA) requested Clayton Hart to "copy" THREE pages of FIGURES (NUMBERS...?), which Clayton changed slightly, with permission from Hazlewood.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread