May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was the first Barley field to be harvested, its about a week late. Before we got in the way of the combine, we detected a nearby failed crop field for 1 hour & had a couple of buttons.

Then we did 1.5 hours on the barley stubble, sadly out of the 3 barley field he could have done first, this is the worst:

1 Scrappy
Buttons
Bag seal
End of a riding crop (fox design)
Georgian Pan Weight - best find of the short hunt8-)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 6
I know it's a pain to hunt in Europe since they have stricter ancient archy laws. But what a pleasure it would be, there's been people in the country for 3000 or more year. Compared to America which has just a few hundred years of metal working people. Yes there Indian artifacts but its kinda wrong to dig those, it's like digging a grave. But what a find your very lucky!

Nice finds! You got a lot of history over there.

I know it's a pain to hunt in Europe since they have stricter ancient archy laws. But what a pleasure it would be, there's been people in the country for 3000 or more year. Compared to America which has just a few hundred years of metal working people. Yes there Indian artifacts but its kinda wrong to dig those, it's like digging a grave. But what a find your very lucky!

I'm not sure what you mean, because Britain has far better Laws on detecting than the US or the rest of Europe. In my opinion, I would change nothing about our Law, it works well, all it needs is to speed up its process by about 6 months.

Nice weight, only found one... If you can date them I should post mine for you to see and possibly date...

Nice weight, only found one... If you can date them I should post mine for you to see and possibly date...

If its got any type of verification marks, I should be able to date it, please add it here, if you want?

Harvested fields = lots of Crusader posts :icon_thumleft:. Looking forward to a new season of finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back