Has a lost Nazi ghost train carrying gold finally been found?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all taking too long to find out. I can't wait to see what's there.

Nothing is there. Seriously... think about it. Everyone who lived in the area would have known every track and tunnel in use. When war was ending, don't you think a LOT of people would have taken notice of a tunnel being sealed and it's removed? Wouldn't that have caused a LOT of suspicion? A few years later, all the germans are gone, but the residents with all the knowledge of everything they saw are still there. I'm sure more than a few would have wanted to know what was buried. And what about the Germans who buried it? A lot of people would have known what is on the train, and it would have taken a lot of labor to hide a train. Even if they used POW labor, that would have left a LOT of german guards who knew the what, where, and how.

If anything was really buried, it would have been recovered a long time ago.

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Nothing is there. Seriously... think about it. Everyone who lived in the area would have known every track and tunnel in use. When war was ending, don't you think a LOT of people would have taken notice of a tunnel being sealed and it's removed? Wouldn't that have caused a LOT of suspicion? A few years later, all the germans are gone, but the residents with all the knowledge of everything they saw are still there. I'm sure more than a few would have wanted to know what was buried. And what about the Germans who buried it? A lot of people would have known what is on the train, and it would have taken a lot of labor to hide a train. Even if they used POW labor, that would have left a LOT of german guards who knew the what, where, and how.

If anything was really buried, it would have been recovered a long time ago.

Outwardly, I want to agree with you on this.....initial common sense says you're probably right. However, when I start thinking about how afraid of the nazis most people in this same region, if not most of Europe, were back then, it wouldn't be too hard to assume that everyone just looked the other way, and did so INCREDIBLY well, while the nazis "supposedly" hid the train. And they would do it that, VERY convincingly I might add, simply so they didn't get themselves killed!!

You gotta figure, anyone who DID see them hide it, or were even just ASSUMED to have seen them, were immediately shot dead on the spot!

Plus, based on the pictures of the area that are all over the web, the surrounding landscape looks not only dense in foliage, but is obviously a very rugged & mountainous terrain as well. Again, it wouldn't be too hard to assume that people living in the surrounding area just COULDN'T see anything going on simply because the activity was more or less hidden from them.

Then again, I could easily be wrong.

Still fun to look on with anticipation though!

All the best-
JA

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outwardly, I want to agree with you on this.....initial common sense says you're probably right. However, when I start thinking about how afraid of the nazis most people in this same region, if not most of Europe, were back then, it wouldn't be too hard to assume that everyone just looked the other way, and did so INCREDIBLY well, while the nazis "supposedly" hid the train. And they would do it that, VERY convincingly I might add, simply so they didn't get themselves killed!!

You gotta figure, anyone who DID see them hide it, or were even just ASSUMED to have seen them, were immediately shot dead on the spot!

Plus, based on the pictures of the area that are all over the web, the surrounding landscape looks not only dense in foliage, but is obviously a very rugged & mountainous terrain as well. Again, it wouldn't be too hard to assume that people living in the surrounding area just COULDN'T see anything going on simply because the activity was more or less hidden from them.

Then again, I could easily be wrong.

Still fun to look on with anticipation though!

All the best-
JA

Actually there was a story in the news initially that they did kill a family who witnessed the camouflaged secret entrance of a tunnel that they used to divert the train as they hid it underground ,,,,they then destroyed everything in that area surrounding that secret entrance
TT

OP
OP
MalteseFalcon

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Latest dirt:

The Polish Academy Of Mines finished their radar sweeps, etc.

There were two teams that examined the site. Fortunately, the military cleaned away shrubs, trees, etc. when they were doing their work declaring the site safe.

First team included the two gentlemen who announced the discovery. After a short rain delay, the did their scans of the site.

Then the second team made up of experts from the Academy of Mines did their work.

They just announced a few days ago that they will make an announcement in mid-December to share their findings.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like all the other finds, that are announced before they are found, this is probably the result of a vivid imagination. Many examples can be found on TN.

jakewilliam

Greenie
Jul 6, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Latest dirt:

The Polish Academy Of Mines finished their radar sweeps, etc.

There were two teams that examined the site. Fortunately, the military cleaned away shrubs, trees, etc. when they were doing their work declaring the site safe.

First team included the two gentlemen who announced the discovery. After a short rain delay, the did their scans of the site.

Then the second team made up of experts from the Academy of Mines did their work.

They just announced a few days ago that they will make an announcement in mid-December to share their findings.

Look forward to further updates , thanks for sharing

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been saying that ever since they released those completely fake GPR images.

OP
OP
MalteseFalcon

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
If there were nothing there, the scientists from the Polish Academy Of Mines would not have said "There is an anomaly 92 meters long, and a lot of metal was detected".

There IS something there, there ARE railroad tracks which have been detected by the scientists themselves, and there IS a lot of metal buried there.

They have all admitted this.

What I find ironic is all the news websites reporting on this only want to publicize a negative.

Note that all the headlines say "THERE IS NO TRAIN", as if that closes the case.

It does NOT close the case. The only way to find out what is there is to dig in the spring.

huggis

Sep 4, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Aqua pulse - Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's a cover up to many other country's and people would try to claim it. So their keeping it on the down low.

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's a cover up to many other country's and people would try to claim it. So their keeping it on the down low.

i also suspect some shady stuff..i suspect some powerful individuals or interest group in the ruling elite may want to take the issue out of the spot light by denying any existence of the treasure so that they secretly unearth and distribute it among themselves.8-)

TT

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stolen property is not treasure, but the Spanish have been declaring All stolen property belongs to Spain!
========================================================
As far as I am concerned with this "treasure" It IS exactly that.
BUT
The provenance of those valuable and culturally priceless artifacts should BE RETURNED to their "rightful owner".
THAT is the only way to handle it. Something of this magnitude. And just what if this "treasure" has "death gold" included in it?
MANY factors with this one for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread