HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE LATEST METEOR VIDEO IN AUTRALIA ?

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What?...no link?
jim

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wonder if it was just a pass-through, or if it actually hit somewhere? Incredible video.
Thanks, nomad, and TH for posting the video.
jim

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
no sorry guys that was'nt the one i saw on accuweather.com yesterday. i looked again just now and i cant find it. i'm not that good on computers with my potato brain. the one i saw was a guy walking along somewhere out in the wilderness. the sky was somewhat cloudy it was daylight and you could see the sky getting brighter and brighter. then there was a flash. then ahead you could see the meteor streaming down down toward earth. you could see ahead it explode mid air and then continue down to earth. maybe somebody can find it yet. it was just way cool to see. the sky was all unobstructed.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
i found it ! its on you tube listed under "dangerously close meteor strikes Australia right in front of me " its too cool ! gotta be the best one to ever see ! sorry dont know how to post the link ? check it out though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread