Has anyone heard of this pinpointer ?

Opticman

Aug 10, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
I was watching a video on google or you tube on metal detecting and the guy digging was using one of these. It made a god awful screeching noise. Awful awful sound. It looked like an ice pick that you poke into the ground and if you are close it makes that noise. Maybe you'll like it and maybe it's very accurate. I hope it vibrates .... I can't see anyone liking the sound. Hope that helps ! Give your wife a hug anyway.

If I sent my wife to the dealer to get me something for metal detecting, she might find out how much I actually paid for me detector. She would probably divorce me if she knew the true amount !! So instead, I had her get me something for my coin collecting hobby.

Hope you had a great Christmas.

Opticman

PMike

Jul 8, 2008
Jax, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300 Whites Surf Pro PI
I've got one and have to say it isn't very impressive to me. Had I thought about it a bit sooner, I very likely would have returned it for a refund or exchange. I later bought a uniprobe used for less and am very impressed with it!

By the way the cp-250 has to actually touch what you are probing for in order to alert.

Mike

islandchips

Apr 8, 2006
Oahu, Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800,Excal2, Barracuda,White's Dual Field
Aloha for about the same amount of money you can get a Sunray x-1 in-line probe for your Quattro. This is the best thing you can get for your detector, it makes pinpointing soooo much faster. Do a search on the sunray X-1 pinpointer and you will see what I'M taking about.
HH, Paul

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread