Has PLP Helped Gold Prospecting - or just Taken our Money?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
They have not achieved their goal, revoke the current dredge ban, but they have taken the fight to the center for biodiversity, the Karuks. I am not much of a joiner, but their raffle has some great prizes that help the cause. I believe they have six cases in San Bernadino and one in Plumas, any of which could flip the tides. Will it happen, only time will tell

http://plp1.org/2013raffleprizesnew.htm

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have delebrately prolonged the fight,ambushed our rights through obstructionism, behind door deals with Steinberg in the senate to restrict our time to fight AB 132 to 20 minutes, and then pulled a fillabuster with 3 know nuttns' whilst 17 miners and engineeres were denied their right to elaborate on the questions asked in the hearning that went unanswered due to fillabuster by the uninformed bsrs,sooooooooooooo much in 1994 CDFG SEIR meetings it was staggering how much we lost through blatent obstructionism. Dredging died with our permenent committee to keep it open. Now Karuk,fishermen and environutz compose the committee. Same insipid bs--ALL OR NUTTN' -well nuttn' has decimated a industry,cost 10's 1000s a jobs,homes,businesses and families... YAAA great job NOT -John John

Last edited:

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
PLP is THE political entity right now in California standing up for our rights to prospect public lands. It knows how to push back hard and I am a supporter financial and otherwise.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread