Haunted by a dream

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago i dreamt about a being on a boat coming near land with 12 men on it. One of them said look theres our saviour. The man had black curly hair and was reaching out for us. Everyone got off but me and i fell in the water. This man pulled me up out of the water but he fell in. All this time people were running away from flames and screaming. I reached my hand to him and pulled him up only to see a graveyard. I started to pull people up out of the ground and the man said NO!! Look at the head stone. To this day i cant understand what he meant. Not really religious but the dream wuz so strong i cant forget. :dontknow:

F

Felinepeachy

You started to pull people out of the ground he he told you not to because they were already dead. He was pointing out the headstone to get it through your thick head that they couldn't be saved. Like, "Hey buddy, don't waste your time with them, they're dead! See, look at the headstone"

In other words, quit wasting your time.

I'll send my bill in the mail........... :laughing9:

Love ya Frank :-*

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
You started to pull people out of the ground he he told you not to because they were already dead. He was pointing out the headstone to get it through your thick head that they couldn't be saved. Like, "Hey buddy, don't waste your time with them, they're dead! See, look at the headstone"

In other words, quit wasting your time.

I'll send my bill in the mail........... :laughing9:

Love ya Frank :-*
maybe or it wasnt my job. :dontknow: I luv ya 2 MIA

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I used to have a lot of dreams about aliens that would come to eat the 'humans' on earth. In fact, they set up a sign that said, "Fresh Humans, Eat Here". It was crazy. Also, tornado's and run down shacks. Also, sometimes serpents. The key is, google is a good source for researching what your dreams mean. It told me that I was secretly gay, and I wanted to like in the wilderness running necked with jelly all over my body. (all jokes aside, a wealth of info is available by googling your dreams).

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
AND: I actually wrote a whole story based of a dream I had about those aliens....(it's long, but the dream itself was so clear that I could help but write it down). I hope you can Enjoy it.

Mike starts out in front of a farm shed. His brothers shed. Mike is alone and is
contemplating rolling the small airplane out of the barn and take it for a small 10 minute
spin. Surely he'll be o.k. because it's just for 10 minutes. But its also dark out and
the only lights are from the street lights nearby and his brother uses the street in this
secluded part of town for his runway. The big city in the distance also provides
some additional lighting. Mike doesn't have a pilot's license and has never flown a
plane. But again, surely it would be o.k. because he's flown plenty of computer
simulators.
Suddenly, he looks into the sky and see's a strange looking object that resembles
a rockets engine roaring through the sky. Its far off and it kind of looks like a
space shuttle, but its going from east to west, and shuttles only go from west to
east. It seems to get closer to the big city nearby and starts to change it's
appearance into a long slender shape with what look like large fins for stability.
The kind that real rocket would have. It smoothly but quickly changes direction.
Again and again until it seems to find a place in the distance, seemingly over
the heart of the big city to dive down into. Mike waits for a shockwave or some
flash from any kind of explosion from the impact because the horizon is hidden by
the trees in the distance, but he see's nothing. Quickly running to his friends place
just a block away, up to the third floor where he finds his friend already gazing out
the window at the view mike didn't have on the ground. In the distance he could
see that a large disc had become part of the city buildings, integrating itself within
them with the smallest of disturbance.

Mike runs to his car and drives to the city. He drives up to a cordoned off area
where the police had yet to place warning tape, but they were actively holding
people back. Mike meets his partner, an FBI agent, at the same place. They run
into the direction of the disturbance with police stretching warning tape while Mike
and his partner are flashing their FBI badges at every officer that seems to have
their own level of priority keeping people away. At one point, Mike has to verbally
threaten one officer not to mess with him 'or else', as they both ran into the
cordoned off area. The area is very windy.
Trash was flying everywhere and seemed to changed directions through the
vortices created by the wind passing through the city buildings. As mike and his
partner round a city corner, they find the large object that was at first seen from
his friends third floor window, neatly integrated in the surrounding area building.
Straight ahead was a large opening with people not caught by the police that
were entering out of curiosity. Mike quickly runs into the alien opening drawing
his Ruger. His favorite hand gun of choice. As he enters, he sees a foreign
environment. The structure starts to turn into a cave with what seems like a light
at the far end of the cave. Running toward the end, he finds that the light is
another opening to the outside world. He turns around to find his partner gone.
Confused, he slowly walks back into the cave opening where he see's the people he
recognized entering with him finally catching up to where he had run to and was
now crowding the cave. Something on the wall of the cave catches his attention.
A moving section of wall that seemed to form the ruff outline of a face. Not
human, but with two large eyes. The face is looking around and doesn't seem to
fixate on any one thing. Mike raises his weapon and fires every round in his gun
into the face. Nothing. Mike throws his gun to the ground. All the sudden, in the
distance where all the other people were, two hands for every human came out of
the walls. Mechanical arms that were graceful. Arms that were faster and
smoother and more accurate that any humans arms could ever be. Superior
technology. They picked up the other humans in the hallway and the massiveness
of the hands made the people look the size of a Barbie doll in the regular human
hand. The mechanical arms started to tear away the clothing and jewelry and
anything else off of the people, taking care not to harm the skin of the
people, yet handling them very quickly with extreme precision. Everything was
removed as if you were peeling shrimp from it's shell. The striped people were
then examined for any left over objects and were quickly sprayed by a high
pressure spray as if cleaning them. The cave walls then opened up in many
different areas to reveal large square chambers that were very cold and frost
quickly escaped the doorways. The people were tossed into the rooms as if
tossing a toy into a toy box from across the room. It was apparent that the
people were now food in a fridge. Mike apparently was far enough away that the
mechanical arms didn't see him.

Just then, mike see's his partner gets grabbed in the distance and is quickly
striped. Mike notices that the suite that's being worn is a little harder for the
mechanical arms to remove and grabs a large portion of his partners skin where it
is torn away from his body. Mikes partners body then quickly goes limp from this
trauma. After the spraying, his body is tossed into one of the rooms where his
body lay limp, face down. The other people were more lucky as they were able to
stand, huddled together naked and in shock from their ordeal, looking at the
lifeless body just thrown in.
Mike is in a position that perhaps this alien craft didn't consider, an area that once
the walls open up to reveal the cold rooms, other areas open up too. Mike
quickly runs into another hallway that seems to be an area that is an active living
area for the aliens. It looks like a simply hallway you find in any building. As he
walks along, he see's many doors with small windows, cautiously looking into one,
he sees a class room full of what seems like people with a teacher
holding up a construction paper project, talking to the class about it. He then
notices on the wall of the classroom, is a large poster with a picture of a silhouette
of a human figure, but inside the silhouette, another diagram of a praying mantis
type figure neatly folded up inside the silhouette to take the perfect form of a
human. An alien in the form of a human.
Just then without warning, someone, that takes the form of a human, passes him
by taking slight notice, but continues on. It continues through this alien ships
hallway as if it had walked it a million times. Mike walks on trying to gather his
thoughts when he turns around and see's a group of what looks like people at the
end of the hallway dressed in police uniforms looking at him while talking to one
another. Mike starts walking the other direction and finds the first door that
doesn't look like a classroom and enters. The room is a gateway that transports
him into an airport in an unaffected part of the country. He sees that other people
are emerging through this same teleporter doorway. People of all kinds, simple looking
people, to policemen, to even airport security. Mikes thoughts flashes back to the
picture on the classroom wall, with the alien life form neatly folded inside the
human body. He can't tell anyone apart. Humans are mixed in with aliens. He must
escape the airport and find a safe place to hide to find a way to defeat the aliens.
He finds an airport exit sign above him and quickly heads in that direction, up
ahead in the distance, he hears someone screaming, as he approaches, he sees
person on the floor screaming with police around him, "There's alien's
here, they're all around us, they're everywhere. I'm telling you the truth". The same
policeman that he saw come through the teleporter has now handcuffed him and is
leading him away as he screams "I'm not crazy, you have to listen to me".
Mike finds himself in a line to exit the airport. What seems like a customs line.
Everyone is showing there airline tickets and there identification. Mike doesn't
have an airline ticket. Aliens are everywhere, surely they will catch him if he
doesn't produce an airline ticket. As mike gets closer to the checkpoint, he see's a
women just 2 people ahead of him suddenly get closed in with policeman and
handcuffed and led away screaming and crying. All the sudden, Mikes turn is
next. He looks into the persons eyes at the checkpoint and tells her that he has an
airline ticket, but someone stole it as he was coming through the airport. She says
it will be o.k. and out of nowhere, he quickly finds himself surrounded by
policemen that quickly try to cuff him. Mike over powers them, leaving only one
arm cuffed while the other end dangles. He see's that the guy behind him in line is
now walking through the checkpoint because he was cleared to go on. Mike
quickly dives for the opening in the gate with the other person walking through.
On the other side, he see's a guard shack and the door is closing from someone
entering. He makes it to the door before it closes and surprises the guards inside
by taking a handgun from a guard and quickly fires off a few rounds into the
others killing them so he can take control of the surroundings. Mikes FBI training
proved very useful. There is only one guard left and mike explains that they will
take his vehicle and leave the area. Mike tucks the gun inside his waist, just under
his jacket and walks out the door with the guard next to him.

As he walks to the lone parked car in the parking lot, he tries to tuck the other
unattached end of his handcuff's into the sleeve of his jacket. It won't fit so he
grasps most of it the best he can and covers it with a closed fist, shielding the shiny
metal to the outside world, while moving his body in an effort to move his coat
sleeve lower on his arm to cover up the cuff that is securely attached to his wrist.
There are policemen in the distance questioning someone. They look up at mike
and the guard that mike just kidnapped. Mike looks away from them and toward
the car that they are just 10 feet away from now.
Just then, Mike feels the sharp pain of something entering his head from behind
just before he hears the sound of a gunshot. Mike stairs at the car just a few feet
away as his vision slowly fades into blackness...

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeaustin, your dreams are wild dude!
I used to have an, alien that eats humans, dreams, as a child. It turned into a soap opera dream, went on for months and months, taking up every night, almost where it left off, the previous night.

My alien was trapped in the "bubble world" that we all existed in, and only had need to eat 1 human, about every three weeks. Sounds like your aliens were putting them through the shredder! LOL! ;D

The mind talking to the mind, even in sleep. :angel8: :angel8:

K

Kentucky Kache

aa battery said:
Years ago i dreamt about a being on a boat coming near land with 12 men on it. One of them said look theres our saviour. The man had black curly hair and was reaching out for us. Everyone got off but me and i fell in the water. This man pulled me up out of the water but he fell in. All this time people were running away from flames and screaming. I reached my hand to him and pulled him up only to see a graveyard. I started to pull people up out of the ground and the man said NO!! Look at the head stone. To this day i cant understand what he meant. Not really religious but the dream wuz so strong i cant forget. :dontknow:

That reminds me of the fact that California is about to sink into the water. Not saying that's what the dream means, but it does remind me of it. I've seen that wave coming toward me, in a dream, and trust me, you don't want to be there when this happens.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
aa battery said:

That reminds me of the fact that California is about to sink into the water. Not saying that's what the dream means, but it does remind me of it. I've seen that wave coming toward me, in a dream, and trust me, you don't want to be there when this happens.
aabattery boat dream, makes me wanna ask, "Well, what was on the headstone"?
But, from a gnostic mindset, one could figure that one out.

And, I truly wonder, of the percieved negativity of punishment, death, etc.......in human minds.
So attached and affixed to flesh. Is there truly a way for one, of rich spirit, to detach comfortably, from such poverty?
(please don't think the cat asks questions, she don't already know the answers to)

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without going into detail for obvious reasons, I think Frank, what you saw was a depiction of Second Death. First Death temporary (but all humans experience it) Second Death permanent (those not worthy of everlasting life)

This purely my take on your dream, do not want to start anything here.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dirt doctor said:
Sounds like you were questioning your own religious beliefs in that dream. Had you taken any mind altering drugs or lost a close loved one sometime prior to that dream?
the later :icon_profileleft:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
AND: I actually wrote a whole story based of a dream I had about those aliens....(it's long, but the dream itself was so clear that I could help but write it down). I hope you can Enjoy it.

Mike starts out in front of a farm shed. His brothers shed. Mike is alone and is
contemplating rolling the small airplane out of the barn and take it for a small 10 minute
spin. Surely he'll be o.k. because it's just for 10 minutes. But its also dark out and
the only lights are from the street lights nearby and his brother uses the street in this
secluded part of town for his runway. The big city in the distance also provides
some additional lighting. Mike doesn't have a pilot's license and has never flown a
plane. But again, surely it would be o.k. because he's flown plenty of computer
simulators.
Suddenly, he looks into the sky and see's a strange looking object that resembles
a rockets engine roaring through the sky. Its far off and it kind of looks like a
space shuttle, but its going from east to west, and shuttles only go from west to
east. It seems to get closer to the big city nearby and starts to change it's
appearance into a long slender shape with what look like large fins for stability.
The kind that real rocket would have. It smoothly but quickly changes direction.
Again and again until it seems to find a place in the distance, seemingly over
the heart of the big city to dive down into. Mike waits for a shockwave or some
flash from any kind of explosion from the impact because the horizon is hidden by
the trees in the distance, but he see's nothing. Quickly running to his friends place
just a block away, up to the third floor where he finds his friend already gazing out
the window at the view mike didn't have on the ground. In the distance he could
see that a large disc had become part of the city buildings, integrating itself within
them with the smallest of disturbance.

Mike runs to his car and drives to the city. He drives up to a cordoned off area
where the police had yet to place warning tape, but they were actively holding
people back. Mike meets his partner, an FBI agent, at the same place. They run
into the direction of the disturbance with police stretching warning tape while Mike
and his partner are flashing their FBI badges at every officer that seems to have
their own level of priority keeping people away. At one point, Mike has to verbally
threaten one officer not to mess with him 'or else', as they both ran into the
cordoned off area. The area is very windy.
Trash was flying everywhere and seemed to changed directions through the
vortices created by the wind passing through the city buildings. As mike and his
partner round a city corner, they find the large object that was at first seen from
his friends third floor window, neatly integrated in the surrounding area building.
Straight ahead was a large opening with people not caught by the police that
were entering out of curiosity. Mike quickly runs into the alien opening drawing
his Ruger. His favorite hand gun of choice. As he enters, he sees a foreign
environment. The structure starts to turn into a cave with what seems like a light
at the far end of the cave. Running toward the end, he finds that the light is
another opening to the outside world. He turns around to find his partner gone.
Confused, he slowly walks back into the cave opening where he see's the people he
recognized entering with him finally catching up to where he had run to and was
now crowding the cave. Something on the wall of the cave catches his attention.
A moving section of wall that seemed to form the ruff outline of a face. Not
human, but with two large eyes. The face is looking around and doesn't seem to
fixate on any one thing. Mike raises his weapon and fires every round in his gun
into the face. Nothing. Mike throws his gun to the ground. All the sudden, in the
distance where all the other people were, two hands for every human came out of
the walls. Mechanical arms that were graceful. Arms that were faster and
smoother and more accurate that any humans arms could ever be. Superior
technology. They picked up the other humans in the hallway and the massiveness
of the hands made the people look the size of a Barbie doll in the regular human
hand. The mechanical arms started to tear away the clothing and jewelry and
anything else off of the people, taking care not to harm the skin of the
people, yet handling them very quickly with extreme precision. Everything was
removed as if you were peeling shrimp from it's shell. The striped people were
then examined for any left over objects and were quickly sprayed by a high
pressure spray as if cleaning them. The cave walls then opened up in many
different areas to reveal large square chambers that were very cold and frost
quickly escaped the doorways. The people were tossed into the rooms as if
tossing a toy into a toy box from across the room. It was apparent that the
people were now food in a fridge. Mike apparently was far enough away that the
mechanical arms didn't see him.

Just then, mike see's his partner gets grabbed in the distance and is quickly
striped. Mike notices that the suite that's being worn is a little harder for the
mechanical arms to remove and grabs a large portion of his partners skin where it
is torn away from his body. Mikes partners body then quickly goes limp from this
trauma. After the spraying, his body is tossed into one of the rooms where his
body lay limp, face down. The other people were more lucky as they were able to
stand, huddled together naked and in shock from their ordeal, looking at the
lifeless body just thrown in.
Mike is in a position that perhaps this alien craft didn't consider, an area that once
the walls open up to reveal the cold rooms, other areas open up too. Mike
quickly runs into another hallway that seems to be an area that is an active living
area for the aliens. It looks like a simply hallway you find in any building. As he
walks along, he see's many doors with small windows, cautiously looking into one,
he sees a class room full of what seems like people with a teacher
holding up a construction paper project, talking to the class about it. He then
notices on the wall of the classroom, is a large poster with a picture of a silhouette
of a human figure, but inside the silhouette, another diagram of a praying mantis
type figure neatly folded up inside the silhouette to take the perfect form of a
human. An alien in the form of a human.
Just then without warning, someone, that takes the form of a human, passes him
by taking slight notice, but continues on. It continues through this alien ships
hallway as if it had walked it a million times. Mike walks on trying to gather his
thoughts when he turns around and see's a group of what looks like people at the
end of the hallway dressed in police uniforms looking at him while talking to one
another. Mike starts walking the other direction and finds the first door that
doesn't look like a classroom and enters. The room is a gateway that transports
him into an airport in an unaffected part of the country. He sees that other people
are emerging through this same teleporter doorway. People of all kinds, simple looking
people, to policemen, to even airport security. Mikes thoughts flashes back to the
picture on the classroom wall, with the alien life form neatly folded inside the
human body. He can't tell anyone apart. Humans are mixed in with aliens. He must
escape the airport and find a safe place to hide to find a way to defeat the aliens.
He finds an airport exit sign above him and quickly heads in that direction, up
ahead in the distance, he hears someone screaming, as he approaches, he sees
person on the floor screaming with police around him, "There's alien's
here, they're all around us, they're everywhere. I'm telling you the truth". The same
policeman that he saw come through the teleporter has now handcuffed him and is
leading him away as he screams "I'm not crazy, you have to listen to me".
Mike finds himself in a line to exit the airport. What seems like a customs line.
Everyone is showing there airline tickets and there identification. Mike doesn't
have an airline ticket. Aliens are everywhere, surely they will catch him if he
doesn't produce an airline ticket. As mike gets closer to the checkpoint, he see's a
women just 2 people ahead of him suddenly get closed in with policeman and
handcuffed and led away screaming and crying. All the sudden, Mikes turn is
next. He looks into the persons eyes at the checkpoint and tells her that he has an
airline ticket, but someone stole it as he was coming through the airport. She says
it will be o.k. and out of nowhere, he quickly finds himself surrounded by
policemen that quickly try to cuff him. Mike over powers them, leaving only one
arm cuffed while the other end dangles. He see's that the guy behind him in line is
now walking through the checkpoint because he was cleared to go on. Mike
quickly dives for the opening in the gate with the other person walking through.
On the other side, he see's a guard shack and the door is closing from someone
entering. He makes it to the door before it closes and surprises the guards inside
by taking a handgun from a guard and quickly fires off a few rounds into the
others killing them so he can take control of the surroundings. Mikes FBI training
proved very useful. There is only one guard left and mike explains that they will
take his vehicle and leave the area. Mike tucks the gun inside his waist, just under
his jacket and walks out the door with the guard next to him.

As he walks to the lone parked car in the parking lot, he tries to tuck the other
unattached end of his handcuff's into the sleeve of his jacket. It won't fit so he
grasps most of it the best he can and covers it with a closed fist, shielding the shiny
metal to the outside world, while moving his body in an effort to move his coat
sleeve lower on his arm to cover up the cuff that is securely attached to his wrist.
There are policemen in the distance questioning someone. They look up at mike
and the guard that mike just kidnapped. Mike looks away from them and toward
the car that they are just 10 feet away from now.
Just then, Mike feels the sharp pain of something entering his head from behind
just before he hears the sound of a gunshot. Mike stairs at the car just a few feet
away as his vision slowly fades into blackness...
i got dizzy

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
there have been a few apostles, 12 were original, one was a bad apple. The flame could symbolize hell and the one you could not pull out could have been Judas. Life is like a boat, we go to and fro in it....sounds like He is knocking on your heart and you have a decision to make. That was an amazing dream. Like Feline said, once in the grave if you haven't made that decision, it is too late. All dressed up and no place to go. You are one of the very lucky ones to catch a glimpse of what life can be like so you can make a wise decision, I knew you were a remarkable man.
i aint nobody but i thought i lost ya . thanks

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
aa battery said:

thats why felinepeachy moved

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat said:
Kentucky Kache said:
aa battery said:

aabattery boat dream, makes me wanna ask, "Well, what was on the headstone"?
But, from a gnostic mindset, one could figure that one out.

And, I truly wonder, of the percieved negativity of punishment, death, etc.......in human minds.
So attached and affixed to flesh. Is there truly a way for one, of rich spirit, to detach comfortably, from such poverty?
(please don't think the cat asks questions, she don't already know the answers to)
we all are part of this world no matter wat. If there is no super being why converse

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt said:
Without going into detail for obvious reasons, I think Frank, what you saw was a depiction of Second Death. First Death temporary (but all humans experience it) Second Death permanent (those not worthy of everlasting life)

This purely my take on your dream, do not want to start anything here.
i appreciate yur comment

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread