relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If anyone's ever seen this show it is about a paranormal investigator that finds and removes old items that are believed to be the cause of hauntings , and even has a museum of "haunted" items in his home. Got me thinking about all the old stuff we metal detectorists find and
display in our homes. Has anyone ever believed a paranormal experience could have been caused by bringing an old relic into their home?
I'm just curious.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Oh yeah for sure.I had to get rid of a relic that cursed me for years.A old button from Haiti.The museum cleaned it and dated it 1720's.I noticed some strange things after handling it or even looking at it.That is how i got the name SpiritRelic.I believe somehow old articles of clothing can hold somehow the spirit of the person that owned it.Perhaps the person died suddenly with this piece of clothing on.I don't really know but somehow really believe some of the very old items hold some kind of spirit.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Brought a hot babe home from an Austin bar one night, but in the morning she turned into a 50 something hag who cackled, "good mornin honey". Had to get rid of her fast...

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relicmeister said:
If anyone's ever seen this show it is about a paranormal investigator that finds and removes old items that are believed to be the cause of hauntings , and even has a museum of "haunted" items in his home. Got me thinking about all the old stuff we metal detectorists find and
display in our homes. Has anyone ever believed a paranormal experience could have been caused by bringing an old relic into their home?
I'm just curious.

This guy is such a crock... He gets people to give him (not sell) historic items that are supposedly haunted... That's pretty much stealing in my book. He plays it off as he's helping them... Wonder how much $$$$ he's made off of this. It's a shame. Do I believe in the paranormal? Yes. BUT like most reality shows this is soooo fake. If I were dishonest I could make a killing but I am not...

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man what a way to get a collection. Hey that high dollar priced art, it's haunted. Iol do a little dance and say a few words and walk right out with it and to a collector$$$$. But really what a crook, some people are just that gullible. Yes I do believe in the spirits, actually I'm really sensitive to them.

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think the guy is a bs scam artist. Hell of a gig hes got there. Oh yeah this golden necklace is very possessed. What do you want me to do with it?? LOL

I do believe spirits can attach themselves to objects but this guy is taking it too far imo. I'm sure "The Conjuring" will be great for his next season.

73dguard

Mar 2, 2013
South Paris, ME
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD
Nokta Gold King
Teknetics AlphA 2000
Garrett Pointer Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Brought a hot babe home from an Austin bar one night, but in the morning she turned into a 50 something hag who cackled, "good mornin honey". Had to get rid of her fast...

long necked bottle, leggo of my hand (music)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread