Have a Safe and Blessed 4th of July Weekend All.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got out of work and now have five days off. Stopped for a bit of swinging down the road from my home where they tore up some sidewalks. Not many finds but, ONE of my favorite coins was laying smack dab on the surface. The owner of the property behind the sidewalk tear out also gave me permission to hunt his yard. It's going to be a wonderful weekend. Enjoy it with friends and family or all by your lonesome. Gonna' nap now for a night hunt tonight. Yeah BABY !:headbang:

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy and Safe 4th to every one! Good Luck if you get to hunt and be safe if you travel and enjoy if with family and friends!:usflag:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx Kurios! You have a safe and fruitful 4th yourself...Good luck on the new permission...Ddf

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy independence day to all and to all a good night!

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had to be rescued from a fire in my apartment building Thursday night. Spent the night in the ER with smoke inhalation. So heck yes, it's going to be a great July 4th.

Oh, the fire was arson.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to be rescued from a fire in my apartment building Thursday night. Spent the night in the ER with smoke inhalation. So heck yes, it's going to be a great July 4th.

Oh, the fire was arson.

Glad your ok. Hope they catch whoever did it.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, what he said. That's just messed up. Glad you are alive to tell the story.

I sincerely thank you guys for your kind words. This tragedy, and thankfully it wasn't worse, is really going to make this the best forth ever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread