central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't help you with the coins as I only spend my clad and the rest sits in rolls or what ever container I have. Once they're gone, they're gone. Unless you do the checking yourself on the coin values, you have to trust the buyer.

A lot of my rings are for my grand kids.

Good Luck

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
The offical redbook of United States coins at your local bookstore. You might see if there is a local coin show or club that might want to check your stuff out. There is always Ebay. Don't give it away, a little prep on your part might give great rewards.

mthole

May 15, 2008
Detector(s) used
White xlt e series
Greetings, I have about 27 pounds of wheat's. Local coin shops will pay .02 each. They tell me they get .03. An add on Craigslist will pay me .0275. If you look at Precious metal numbers ( gold-silver-copper ) in every day's newspaper you will see where they are going. They are being melted down. I won't sell mine for just that reason. It is VERY illegal. Stuff then up in the attic or basement and give a huge surprise to future grandkids. Or fill up some more penny books and give them away as gifts.

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wheats sell pretty good on ebay, I see people gettin like $3.00 for a roll of 50, sometimes more

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread