have you ever found

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
I have found a few Barber dimes but I have not even found a SLQ let alone a Barber Quarter.

HH,
65GT350

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found in a box

Attachments

• 1995BarberDime.jpg
    1995BarberDime.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 368
  • 1995BarberDime.jpg
    1995BarberDime.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 370

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, i have found only one barber half a 08' when i first started. Haven't gone to see the barber since :(

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Image034.jpg

Others have seen this photo before, but you'll note the one horizontal tube on the right with a barber showing. The entire tube is barbers that were found at face.

franklin half

May 11, 2011
found a 1914 barber dime in the coin reject slot at the bank and found a 1910 in a CWR about a month ago

FIRE310

Mar 22, 2011
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO, Ace 250, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found a barber dime in a NF sons roll a few weeks back and posted about it.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Have found 2 barber halfs , 1 in a box 1 in a customer roll. Found a seated dime in a clear roll and still have to determine if the quarter in the reject tray was real or not.

OP
OP
C

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diver_Down said:
Image034.jpg

Others have seen this photo before, but you'll note the one horizontal tube on the right with a barber showing. The entire tube is barbers that were found at face.

where did you find all those barbers? what are in the other tubes?

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
ckrakowski said:
Diver_Down said:
Image034.jpg

The picture is a couple of years old. The cigar tubes that are vertical are all Rosies. The one with the Barber is all Barbers. The other horizontal tubes are Mercs. Since this photo has been taken, the Merc tubes have been filled plus another. I've also added a couple of tubes of Rosies since. I've slowed down hunting the dimes, but when I get lazy, I'll still search a box or two.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Barber dimes are more common than Barber halves. I've only gotten one Barber half in my CRH time and have found a couple Barber dimes.

DarkRider23

May 31, 2011
Diver_Down said:
ckrakowski said:
Diver_Down said:

The picture is a couple of years old. The cigar tubes that are vertical are all Rosies. The one with the Barber is all Barbers. The other horizontal tubes are Mercs. Since this photo has been taken, the Merc tubes have been filled plus another. I've also added a couple of tubes of Rosies since. I've slowed down hunting the dimes, but when I get lazy, I'll still search a box or two.

How long have you been hunting? That's just amazing. I hope to have that many one day =P.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions