• I was abducted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scared to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
I am just curious if anyone has seen a Unidentified Flying object.

I have while driving through the Ocala National forrest in 1996 at about 11:00 pm. I saw what looked like 747 landing lights I was driving and talking to my son and wife, we drove for about five miles. It never dawned on us that a 747 doing hundreds of miles per hour should have already flown over. We took a turn on another road which put us directly in the path of the object. It was moving very slowly I pulled off the road and we all got out, another vehicle behind us did the same. The Object was very large I cant be sure but estimate it to have been more than a mile across. It was a star lite night and the only reference to shape was the shadow it cast on the stars, It was triangular in shape. it appeared to have 2 vertical stabilisers on the right and left rear. and the landing lights on the front. It made no noise none! And passed over us just slightly higher tree top level.

It was a truly freaky , My wife who said she didn't believe in UFOs had just got slapped with an upfront in your face experience.

The Man in the car behind us was looking in the trunk of his car for A FLASH LIGHT. WHEN HE FOUND ONE HIS WIFE STARTED BEATING ON HIM, SHOUTING "YOUR NOT GOING TO SINGNAL THEM DOWN HERE ON US"

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Once,

saw something. :o

Years and years ago, my sons were still
infants.

The family and I were camping out in Mark Twain
National Forest in Missouri, N/W of Popular Bluff.

I was turkey hunting and getting ready to
go out early in the morning, still dark.

As I was getting my gear together, I started to
hear a very faint whirling type of sound.

A dim light appeared just above the forest trees, perhaps
100 yards away. The light got stronger and dim,
stronger and dim, it went on like this, holding in one
spot. When the light was strong it cast shadows from
the trees.

I woke the woman, and she saw it also. This lasted
perhaps for 2 or 3 minutes.

The whirling sound suddenly got louder for a few
seconds and the light was gone.

We saw something in the woods that morning.

have a good un..........

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Definately, but I believe it was a meteor. Many other people reported it as well. Shooting straight as an arrow due north as I was driving up I-5. Bright green, big, and traveling slowly. Took about two full minutes to go out of site, most likely somewhere in Washington.

My uncle is the most level headed fella you'd ever want to meet, and he states he saw lights hovering over the waves between the north and south jetties over in Florence, some years ago.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Myself, my mother and my son; then age 8, saw one BUT maybe three, hovering over a church hillside back in 1977.
...1 or 3 ? ...saw the same red lit, hovering, kinda disk shaped craft in 3 different spots at same locale...first one spot...then another...then another...making a pyramid type deal outline. But, only saw one at a time. Not three all at once. My mom thought...3 of them signalling each other....i thought,( for some reason) that it was only one but, darted at warp speed to the other two points...my son said 3 pilots lining up . lol It all happened in the span of a red light we were sitting at.
ISYN!

UFO...gvt coverup?
:) lol :)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
My Ol' lady, myself, and a friend of ours were sitting on the porch about 7:00 in the evening, back in 2001, I think it was. We saw a spherical object in the western sky. It looked identical to some of the photos taken down in Mexico that I have seen. Not sure if it was extraterrestrial, or not, but definitely a "UFO". We saw to fighter jets chasing it and also saw a missile come up from the ground towards it. As the missile was heading upwards towards it, it took off, straight up, and was gone in just a few seconds... The jets didn't have a chance in hell of catching it. There were two more jets that flew over the house heading out to where it was, but it was long gone before they got out to where it had been... As I said,, no way to tell if it was extraterrestrial, but the U.S. Air force was definitely trying to catch it...

Pic, almost identical to what we seen.

I guess I'll probably get a visit from the "Men in black" now,,, so, this isn't really me telling you about this... :)
Have a great day, keep your eyes open, & good luck...

OP
OP
Will_detect4food

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
I was looking on google for a pic that looked something like what I saw this looks similar to the front view, only i think it has 2 to many lights
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/TECH/space/10/22/ufo.records/story.phoenix.lights.2.jpg

So I went back to google and typed "UFO triangle" in images hoping someone else had seen and photographed this and i came up with several pages that are almost correct but none are exact as i remember
http://images.google.com/images?q=ufo+triangle&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&start=0&sa=N

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I think you are all a bunch of freaks, trying to get attention from anybody that'll listen.......................! kidding ;D OK, Ive never told a soul about this but, me & a buddy were catfishing one night when a large object floated over us, it was covered with lights but made no sound. We were "beamed" aboard the craft where my buddy was probed repeatedly, I was fed a 9 course meal & I answered a few questions & we were promptly released. My buddy has never been the same since! lol OK, just kidding, Ive never seen anything weird in the skies but know people..........honest people who say they have. Im not religious so I have a tendency to beleive that we are not alone. It is a little ignorant to beleive that we are the only speck of life in this enormous universe. If you say you've seen something I have no reason not to beleive in what you say, I beleive you did see something...........be it an alien craft, military secret craft, something. In the meantime I'll keep looking to the skies, hoping I get a glimpse of something that I'll never forget about!

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 252
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 259

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Now AP I personally know the aliens that abducted you and your friend. They tell a different story. You were the one probed repeatably. You then declined a nine course meal to continue the probing. And they also wanted me to tell you to QUIT CALLING they are not coming back. Just getting back at you AP. I have seen something that I can not explain. I just hope it was our military developing some new weapons. If it was ours it is going to be awesome.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
OK Lucky, I got a c-note for ya if you delete previous post & NEVER speak of this again! And please tell my allien freinds I have moved to Idaho & am looking in the night skies for them! lol ;D

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 252
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 260
OP
OP
Will_detect4food

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
I have never seen an alien (other than on tv) nor have i ever talked to anyone who has, But I have told my story to a select few. and I was surprised at how many had seen objects and how the description differed.

The most credible other story i heard came from a close friend who told me that in 1986 near Marietta Ga, he was driving his wife to work. The weather was bad it had just started to snow. it was just after dark. He then told me that next thing he looked at his wife and she said "did you see that?" Apparently they had both seen the same thing but on different side of the vehicle. When I asked him what it looked like he said A giant basketball.. His wife said no it was a large mirror ball and it was reflecting the sodium lights of the ground and snow

She also added that they had been making the drive to work every day for a year, but this time she was an hour and a half late.

but neither of them said they had been probed AP in case you were wondering

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Great story. I've read these types of things over the years and always found them interesting.

Personally, I do believe in God as presented in the Bible and all that goes with that. To me it makes perfect sense.

Also I believe there's a whole lot more out there than we think. It really cracks me up when people talk like we're the only "intelligent" life in the universe...what a joke!

And personally I think evolution must give the truly higher life forms out there a real belly laugh! Those stupid humans..monkeys? hahahaha!

No, there's life out there that's billions of times more intelligent than any mere human.

As for UFOs and all that, well, I don't know. They could be real ships or they could be visual presentations for deception or some other purpose.

I believe people are seeing something. The question is, what?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely. I even have pictures. I will be home in a few dyas and modify this with them.

Mike

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Bags from the dry cleaners work pretty good, too....... a couple sticks and a candle.... instant UFO!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have never seen one which sucks. But, I know a Nobel prize winning physicist that, with 18 of his students, watched one for 20 minutes near San Francisco. He is onse smart and level headed dude and he believes.

If you get into the available info, you'd have to be totally out of it to not be persuaded by now.

TBGO

OP
OP
Will_detect4food

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
Near the Ocala National Forest is where the Airforce does test bombing of all sorts.
You are correct, if it is ours then I would say our national security is very safe, its been 10 years now. Whatever they were working on should be well along the way to operational- obviously still a well kept secret

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
Aliens!?! What's all the fuss about? On clear days you can spot 'em out in the fields. On rainy days they're at the bars, and the local Citgo. Once all the fruits and vegetables have been picked they seem to vanish into thin air, but start showing up again about the same time the next year..............................

Seriously, my brother-in-law and I were trolling on Lake Michigan two years ago towards evening. Off to the southeast I spotted what looked like a large freighter about 2/3 the way to the horizon. The strange thing was that it had distinct, large, bright red lights all along its length (maybe 20 or so) We both commented that it didn't look normal and kind of passed it off. Glanced back a couple times over maybe 10 minutes or so, and it was still there. Then looked again and it was GONE. No fog, no haze, clear view to the horizon. Freighters are slooooow. Can't say it was a UFO, but can't think of any other explaination either. We were several miles out and over 300 feet of water depth.

Diggem'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread