goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
There's no love lost between Gizzi Fartin and any miner. I have no need to see that ugly mug on this forum when we have to see her too often in person as is... Her little troll scientist and I had a few discussions when she was out counting frogs on my claim, nothing but lies come from her house...

Think of it this way Reed.... It's always good to KNOW YOUR ENEMY! Many on here haven't had the "pleasure" of meeting her although many have felt her impact over the years.

Guilded had a good idea. Frog leg soup in camp would have been a very nice touch at that time.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why was she even on your claim? Should have made frog leg soup in camp.

She was counting the supposedly endangered yellow legged frogs in the middle of the day... Then they tried to shut down most of the Sierra's. It was all over the news, Senator Tom McClintock helped shut that one down.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
She's going to surpass Canada's national reserves the first day she fires up the dredge!

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT can't be unseen............

Treasure Found

Greenie
Feb 14, 2015
St. Augustine
Detector(s) used
No
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Isn't she from the 'People of WalMart' website?
Now It could be an innocent mistake but she looks familiar.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know about that... I mean isn't she the head of the environmental gestapo? Guess that maybe she should look more like Heinrich Muller than Hitler.

scotter1

Mar 16, 2014
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,xlt,idx,prism,tm 808,fisher gold bug,1280x,xp deuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where did you get that picture of sasquatch

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here's the thing about Izzy. She's never been on anyone's list of attractive women. I knew her in the 70's when she sooo wanted to be "in" with the cool crowd. Hard to be cool when you are not attractive. It wasn't so much that Izzy was not pleasant to look at (she never has been) it's more like she was one of those people that were embarrassing to be around. Her whole social demeanor was almost creepy. No matter how much you wanted to like her she would always give you more reasons why that wasn't a good idea. I'm sure you know the type.

She kept trying causes to see where she could fit in. The whole farming thing she did in the 80's was a complete disaster. Bankruptcy, lawsuits and a lot of questions about where the money went. Farmers themselves just plain didn't like Izzy or her act. Farmers tend to be some pretty down to earth people and Izzy is anything but. She did develop some skills during that time though. She's gotten pretty good at starting a panic of donations over non issues. Her mine poisoned water thing has panicked quite a few nimby arrivals from the city. Keeping people worrying about their health is pretty powerful stuff even if you don't have the personal skills to navigate a crowd. Seems Izzy has finally found her niche.

I think part of the problem that Izzy has become is directly due to threads like this. Let's face it, why does it matter what Izzy looks like? It's got to be tough to be an unattractive unpopular woman. Seriously a lot of you miners will understand that if Izzy had been the high school wet dream it's doubtful she would have taken this path in life. She could have been married early to the Fullback (now a used car dealer) or Jim the nice guy (a dentist now with a neat lawn). With beauty Izzy would have had those choices. Maybe life would have distracted her with babies and bills instead of a constant drive to get attention. Heck if I had learned to play guitar better Jimi and I would be touring the world even today. Lot's of what ifs out there.

Things didn't work out that way for Izzy. Now she has become the miner's worst enemy. She makes stuff up and skews the facts just to keep the panic level high. Come to think of it that seems to be a popular tactic on this side of the wall between miners and Izzy. Lot's of small miner groups claiming rights being attacked where there is no right, lots of the "end of mining" stories to keep those donations coming in. Sometimes, from where I sit, "whatever works" seems to be the new California get er done method. Hard to point fingers when you see it that way.

Izzy is known to so many miners because she represents the extreme. There are few people that could create as much unneeded panic in a single profession as Izzy has among small miners. Even though the Combie project has no impact on small mining the in your face way Izzy put it to the no dredge miners sticks in their craw, and it should.

If you want to beat the Izzys of the world you will always be fighting the smallest most extreme element on a battlefield designed so you will lose. You can't win Combie because there is nothing to win there. Putting all your attention on the most extreme element means you aren't paying attention to the things that will make a difference in your life. Brandon still needs help. Every dollar sent to fight Izzy is a dollar not spent on a winning cause. That's how Izzy wins.

Comparing Izzy to Hitler isn't very productive. Here's a picture of Izzy next to a picture of Hitler's sister Paula. Paula looks a lot like her brother. There may be some resemblance between Izzy and Paula but Paula Hitler was reputed to be a nice woman. Izzy not so much.
izzy.jpeg Paula-Hitler-the-sister-of-Hitler-1954.jpg

So if you are reading this Izzy I want you to know the reason you weren't invited out for pizza with the gang wasn't about your looks, it was your attitude. The Texeria cousins weren't giggling about you, they thought Tony actually liked you. Yeah Tony, not me.

Now that we got that cleared up maybe you might like to look up Jim? His dentistry practice is going great guns and I hear Debbie divorced him. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post, Clay well said! I have removed my posts as your right and I knew it from the time I posted it would be looked at as a bit much. Although many here despise her actions and then some it was unfair to compare her to someone such as Hitler and that wasn't my intention only to point out the resemblance of the character in the movie. All the fun and games and anger aside, I cant help but feel bad about poking fun at someones looks in any case, but I still don't like what she is about!

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I think of how Gizzy was created, I like to think nice thoughts like of her father PeeWee Herman on Peewee's big adventure strutting through the pit of eternal stench. There he is checking out Dorris Day walking in front of him and then instead of kids they get... Gizzy Fartin... Yes, I can see it now... running down the legs of all the yellow legged frogs.

https://youtu.be/lG__upqGgRY

Last edited:

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Good looks or NOT! Or the BooHoo of her growing up. What she and her coherts are doing is Wrong. Period!
This crap needs to stop. Period!

OP
OP
B

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Sophia Vergara will ease your acheing eyes!I didn't want to post anything lurid of her, because us old farts already have heart problems!

Sofia%20Vergara.jpg
Sofia Vergara">

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread