Hawaiin 18K Gold Coin ID

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hawaiian 18K Gold Coin ID

Anyone have any ideas? It weighs 1.5 grams and is about the size of a half-dime. Thanks.
gold1.jpg gold2.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The Royal Hawaiian Mint has remained true to its original dedication, "Preserving Hawaiiana in precious metals" for over 36 years. The Mint is known for its strong, compelling designs that depict important Hawaiian events and themes. From the simple hand engraved Original Designs, to the Contemporary Editions, to the legendary Historic Collection of Royal Hawaiian Gold & Silver in seven sizes, to the dynamic Pearl Harbor design, to the massive eight ounce Unification of Hawaii issue, to the Overthrow of Hawaii and Statehood with the United States, corporate commemoratives, impressive medals and stunning coin jewelry.

Royal Hawaiian Mint

The Queen Liliuokalani reign (1891 - 1893) was short lived and ended with the overthrow of the Kingdom by American forces. When imprisoned in Iolani Palace, the Queen called out to her fellow Christians of her tragic fate. Liliuokalani is still loved by her people who continue to mourn the loss of their Queen and the Kingdom of Hawaii.

Royal Hawaiian Mint

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it's a rare and valuable find but it looks like a cheap cast piece to me. Are they all made that crudely?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread